Next weekend: Hello Rezound, Goodbye Bionic!

nneptune

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I loved my original DINC... but it died right after the upgrade to Gingerbread. It was opening weekend for the Bionic when it happened, and the Verizon sales people talked me into it.

I HATE the Bionic with a passion!

Constant battery pulls, data drops, disappearing apps, and he feel of the whole thing, to me, is awful.

So, next weekend the New Verizon store down my block is having a "Grand Opening".

I talked to the manager, and she's going to get me a really good deal on the Rezound, and I can't wait! How I miss HTC! Motorola phones aren't for me! ...and I'm a fan of Sense!

So, I'll happily be browsing this part of the forum now and throw my Bionic in a drawer...:D

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Let us know what kind of deal she gives you. The price was recently reduced to $199.

I love the phone, but man ... one really has to focus on battery management to make it a full day. (disclaimer: I'm still breaking in the battery.)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

nneptune

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, welcome to the Rezound experience. I had a bionic and it was crap. I'm glad vz took it back.

Isn't the Bionic one of the biggest duds that has ever been released? Just awful!
It should never have been released. It's filled with bugs galore, and makes for an awful experience.
I have to pull the battery on that thing at least 2-4 times a day. Enough of this big rectangle!
...and thanks for the welcome to the Rezound "family". I'm counting the days until it's in my hands (though I kind of wish it was the size of the Incredible, but then again I loved the Dinc).

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Personally, I strongly prefer the screen size of this Rezound over the DInc. Easier typing, more viewable space. I'll never look at any phone smaller than 4" again. :)

dabombcra

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I strongly prefer the screen size of this Rezound over the DInc. Easier typing, more viewable space. I'll never look at any phone smaller than 4" again. :)

I agree about the screen size. I think the Rezound is the perfect size.

Ravaloft

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I highly recommend getting an extended battery. 13.5 hours on battery and 60% left. Battery set to high performance. light web use and Google music running for about an hour. Though honestly it does make the phone a bit chunky and finding a case a challenge.

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I second Ravaloft's advice, first thing you should do is buy the Extended Battery & Door while they're still on sale.$30 and worth every penny just to be able to use this phone without compromise. Then find a highly reviewed AC-class car charger off Amazon or eBay. Between those two purchases you should never have to worry about having enough juice to keep your baby running through the day.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
buy the Extended Battery & Door while they're still on sale.$30

Is the battery 'on sale' at Verizon Wireless? I haven't seen an extended battery at Verizon's accessories web site - that's why I ask.

I noticed htcpedia.com has an HTC-branded 2750 mAh for around $33, though.

Thanks.

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Is the battery 'on sale' at Verizon Wireless? I haven't seen an extended battery at Verizon's accessories web site - that's why I ask.

I noticed htcpedia.com has an HTC-branded 2750 mAh for around $33, though.

Thanks.

Well I just bought the extended battery this past Tuesday from the corporate store in Clearwater. Originally the salesgirl thought it was going to ring up $25,which may have been the original half-off sale price, but it rang up $29.99.

bed269

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
February 18 I will be upgrading to this from the thunderbolt. My brother in law upgraded from original droid to this and says it is a great phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz