Music player and lock screen

martiniduck

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I use my Rezound in car with my car stereo. I get annoyed that anytime I want to skip a song I have to press the power button because the screen times out. Is there any music player out there that disables the screen from timing out? I know I how to set the screen to not time out, but I do not want to have to change the timeout setting ever time I get into my car. Any clues?

pinger05

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Do any of those happen to work with Beats Audio? I use the headphone jack on the phone, have the same problem as the author, and like how Beats Audio modifies my particular collection of driving music.

idiotekniques

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
try screebl, it really is awesome. it will work with any app that does anything, it just works with your phone period.

you can do stuff without touching the screen within 30 seconds and not worry about the screen timing out and you can keep a short screen timeout at the same time. just put the phone down flat and it will turn off the screen. leave it slightly raised and it will stay on for you. before you put it in your pocket just switch the screen off. it really works wonders.

Reactions: martiniduck

MarkSeven

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I use Quick Settings and set it to hide in my notification bar so I can quickly turn the screen-off option off at any time. Also if I'm not mistaken the Rezound's car dock should keep it awake for u as long as u have it plugged in. It's about $25 on Amazon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC