I'll start by saying that I LOVED the original Incredible, but it died on me right after the Gingerbread update. I had to get a new phone, and it just happened to be the day the Bionic was released.

They suckered me into it and I HATED it! Nothing on that phone is right! It is a POS!

My upgrade date isn't until August, so I figured I could try to deal with it for 6 more months or so. Then it randomly started pwer-cycling on and off, changed all of my notification settings (again), made apps magically disappear, dropped data constantly,and on and on... I'd had it with that thing!

late Friday morning, I added a line turned off my Bionic for good, and picked up the Rezound! I couldn't be happier! It's such a better phone, it's not even funny. It works perfectly, down to the amazing Beats ear buds..wow!!!

I instantly hated the Bionic, but I instantly LOVED this phone. It's the Incredible on steroids!
    From now on, no matter what, I'm sticking with HTC and Sense. Motorola is garbage (though I hear good things about the Razr).

I know it's only a phone, but I'm a lot more at ease with The Rezound! Hope they keep it for a while!

\
    mithed likes this.
    01-28-2012 12:19 AM
    Glad to see you finally got it!
    01-28-2012 12:31 AM
    Glad to see you finally got it!
    Thanks! I'm extremely happy with this phone! It's so much like the Incredible! I can't stop messing with it. I spent all of my time trying to make the Bionic look like this type of phone.... but ended up doing 4 battery pulls a day... This has got everything I need in a smartphone! I feel like a kid on Christmas!
    01-28-2012 05:38 AM
    Lol, that's the same way I felt when I got the phone and I came from a Droid X to a Thunderbolt(only used it for 2 weeks) to now this. Very happy w/ this phone and can actually see myself keeping it for 2yrs instead of doing my usual early upgrade each year a new phone comes out.
    01-28-2012 05:33 PM
    Lol, that's the same way I felt when I got the phone and I came from a Droid X to a Thunderbolt(only used it for 2 weeks) to now this. Very happy w/ this phone and can actually see myself keeping it for 2yrs instead of doing my usual early upgrade each year a new phone comes out.
    Sorry, it's off thread topic. I'm just curious, did you snap your avatar w/ the Rezound camera? That coastal scenery is beautiful.
    01-28-2012 06:10 PM
    @ humpagardengnome-that pic was taken a while back by a close friend of mines when I used to live in Hawai'i-its of Waipi'o Valley.
    humpagardengnome likes this.
    01-29-2012 12:15 AM
    When I switched to Verizon I got the Bionic and I hated it for alot of the same reasons, especially the "disappearing apps" (and pentile display)... Being that I got it from Amazon, they have a longer return policy than VZW so I was able to wait for the Rezound to come out and do a one time exchange. Rezound has it's issues but it's still a 1000x better than the Bionic.
    01-31-2012 12:15 PM
    Welcome to the rezound family. You got yourself a great phone for the next 2 years.
    01-31-2012 12:30 PM
    I have had mine now for about 2 weeks and it's STILL making my girlfriend jealous! I'm pretty sure she thinks that I like it more than her. But I just keep finding new things about it that I like. I have no worries about getting phone envy!
    01-31-2012 01:56 PM
    The Rezound is a all around solid device with tons of features . Hopefully ICS will bring more goodies to us and make the Rezound that much better.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    02-02-2012 05:34 PM
    I'm so jealous you all have a working Rezound. I dunno why mine - both of them - turned out so badly. I DO blame the OTA update, but still...didn't you all get that?? How come mine is the one that's fried?
    02-02-2012 06:10 PM
    Enjoy your rezound. I love mine.
    02-02-2012 08:34 PM
    Congrats. My Fascinate almost drove me to getting an iPhone, but I decided i'd give dual core Android a shot and I couldn't be happier! I do wonder if I should have gone with a Nexus sometimes, but I think I made the right choice.
    02-02-2012 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD