Music library won't play one song after another continuosly

nneptune

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I took the time to put HUNDREDS of songs into the Rezound. The music library looks quite impressive. However, the stock Music Player will only play a song one at a time, or if it's an album, then only the songs from that album.
I need the songs to play continuosly. So, I downloaded Winamp and that did the job. However, I enjoy the sound of the Beats Headphones, but they only work with the stock player. With Winamp, it plays the way I want, but can't make use of the Beats audio. I hope they're working on a way for that to change.
However, can anyone help me think of a way to listen to my music on the stock (for the audio) without it stopping after every song that is not related, album-wise, to the one before it? It's really bothering me!
Also, my only other complaint is that they really should have made the volume rocker less flush against the phone. It makes it difficult to change volume quickly.

Otherwise I have ZERO complaints about this amazing phone!

Thanks in advance...

Last edited:

Sax1031

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
HTC did release the "code" for Beats audio so hopefully soon you will get some support for it with 3rd party music players.

I also can't comment on your problem with the stock music player. I use Google Music for my music. I don't have any songs saved on the phone itself.

nneptune

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I figured it out myself. After transferring all of the music to the phone, then I have to make a Playlist by putting a checkmark next to the songs that I want to hear in progression. FYI