Who's lovin' their Rezound?

nneptune

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I really do not understand what everyone's problem is with the power and volume buttons being too flush. I have no problem at all when trying to press them, and love having them flush since I never accidentally press them.

The power button is not a problem for me, but the volume button is very difficult for me to get down.
I'm sure I'll get used to it...
Otherwise, FANTASTIC phone!

ac295

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what case you guys are using, but I have the silicone one from Verizon and it works pretty well as far as ease of use for the buttons. The lip on the case is fairly distinct for the volume rocker, and the power button is cut out and exposed unlike how the incredible was.

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I can't say that I love this phone, but I am overall satisfied with it. The power button does annoy me. The Calendar widget frustrates me in that I cannot eaisly switch to an agenda view within the widget, and there are places where I feel that Sense are a bit too heavy for my tastes. I think the contacts are a bit clunk to move through and the native email app suffers similar UI problems. But that is a personal taste issue. I'm sure it works for others. In the end though, I am satisfied.

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I really do not understand what everyone's problem is with the power and volume buttons being too flush. I have no problem at all when trying to press them, and love having them flush since I never accidentally press them.

I like the look / design. I have the extended battery and the Verizon hard case / holster though. The hard case adds a lip around both, making it difficult (mainly in low light / dark when you are fumbling to find the button) to find and push the right one. I had this same case combo on my Incredible and never had trouble locating the right button. To be honest, I am more use to it now, so it's a minor issue...but that is why.

Freebird808

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what case you guys are using, but I have the silicone one from Verizon and it works pretty well as far as ease of use for the buttons. The lip on the case is fairly distinct for the volume rocker, and the power button is cut out and exposed unlike how the incredible was.

I have that case and loving the entire package. I just got a BB Curve9300 for work. It is awful! Sorry, it really is. The Rezound is the best phone/pocketcomputer I have ever owned.

rhauer

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Thinking about making the move from Pre-Plus to Rezound. Would really apprecaite hearing more about your thoughts between the two phones.

thanks

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
loving my phone also! my wife is actually jealous and she owns a X2 which they auto upgraded her from a fascinate cause of her issues

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress