New Rezound

coolbreeze

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Hey, everyone. Coming over from the Thunderbolt. I just got the Rezound last night. Awesome phone. However, it installed the latest OTA update last night while I was sleeping. Now it won't stay connected to my home wifi. I was just reading some of the issues you guys are having after the latest update, but I didn't see anything about wifi issues.

Anybody dealing with this? I got the TBolt right after the update that caused the reboots and downloaded it with out know the side effects of the update, but last night the Rezound update installed on its own while. Really don't want to deal with data issues again, if I can help it.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I saw something similar to your problem in one of the other threads. Try to do a factory reset and if that doesn't work, do a factory reset in hboot.

coolbreeze

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I figured my problem out. For some reason after rebooting my router the wifi works right now.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

HollyDolly

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey, everyone. Coming over from the Thunderbolt. I just got the Rezound last night. Awesome phone. However, it installed the latest OTA update last night while I was sleeping. Now it won't stay connected to my home wifi. I was just reading some of the issues you guys are having after the latest update, but I didn't see anything about wifi issues.
Did the same thing to me! I exchanged the phone for another, and within an hour, updated the SAME darned OTA again and bricked my connection. So yea, HTC/Verizon suck. And they told me it's not "supposed" to automatically download. I call B.S.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca