Should I buy the Rezound or stay with DInc2?

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I have a DInc2 and my contract is coming up and I don't know if i want to get the Rezound. Is the bigger screen and the 4g that much better? I need a little input. Thank you.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have a DInc2 and my contract is coming up and I don't know if i want to get the Rezound. Is the bigger screen and the 4g that much better? I need a little input. Thank you.

Depends on what is important to you. 4GLTE is blazing fast compared to 3g in my area. If you live in an area that isn't heavily loaded on the tower, then it might not make a huge difference. and 4" to 4.3" is noticable. The rezound also has an HD screen.

I went from the thunderbolt to the rezound and thought that it was worth it for me, so if I had the dinc2, it would most definitely be worth it for the larger and HD screen. But what's important to me might not be important to you. You can try to go to the store and see what you think.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Oh. Thats cool, yeah I have played with the Rezound a few times. As a matter of fact, every time I pay my bill. Hopefully its cheaper. Thanks.

kgirl808

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Depends on what is important to you. 4GLTE is blazing fast compared to 3g in my area. If you live in an area that isn't heavily loaded on the tower, then it might not make a huge difference. and 4" to 4.3" is noticable. The rezound also has an HD screen.

I went from the thunderbolt to the rezound and thought that it was worth it for me, so if I had the dinc2, it would most definitely be worth it for the larger and HD screen. But what's important to me might not be important to you. You can try to go to the store and see what you think.

I too came from a Thunderbolt and have not regretted my change to the Rezound. Now I know that the forums are currently flooded w/ problems w/ the recent OTA but I am one of the many fortunate owners that haven't experienced any problems since I had this phone except for the time when my FB contact pictures weren't syncing w/ my phone contacts. But it was an easy fix and was such a minor problem. I love this phone and glad I didn't follow the hype of what alot of people fell into. Since you are familiar w/ the Dinc2 then the transition will be an easy and fun experience.

I agree, the best thing to do is check out all the phones in the Verizon store and see what works best for you. Keep in mind that the Rezound will be getting ICS-people are speculating this will happen in the 1st quarter.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'm pretty content with htc and how their UI is. I'll wait to see how ICS is with Sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton