Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Global Posts
    1,835 Global Posts
    ROM
    VernomRez / ICS / CM9

Default Re: Definitive Rezound Battery Life Saving Method

Quote Originally Posted by tarnak View Post
    Can you give a little more info on this battery? is it the same size as the stock?
    No it is not the same size as stock you have to get the extended battery back which does come with it. It's the extended battery you can buy for like 30 bucks when it was half off I assume you still can
    Palm Centro, Palm Pre +, HTC Rezound, Samsung Galaxy S4

Does anyone know when your battery is bad? I am on WiFi all day and my phone seems to only last about 6 hrs with maybe 2 hrs screen on time..does this sound normal?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

ROM
    HTC One (Verizon) Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Huggie87 View Post
    Does anyone know when your battery is bad? I am on WiFi all day and my phone seems to only last about 6 hrs with maybe 2 hrs screen on time..does this sound normal?

The 6 hours sounds suspicious but 2 hrs screen on time sounds great with a standard battery. Is it just sitting there with screen on? I have a standard battery and if I'm on WIFI all day I can easily make a whole day of it, depending on what I'm doing of course, but a whole day usage for me is definitely achievable.
    "I drank what?" -Socrates

I Dont get anywhere near a whole day of usage but I just got a replacement a few days ago so maybe it was the phone and not the battery hopefully this one is better (fingers crossed)

Global Posts
    401 Global Posts

*coughs*

custom roms & kernels rock

Could've reached the 3hr screen-on time & day and a half of phone standby like I did before with AOSP on standard battery but thought this was possibly more impressive due to the relatively high usage. I also was on 4g most of the daytime (no wifi at work), but its connected in screenies to wifi bc I was outside the house.

Definitive Rezound Battery Life Saving Method-screenshot_2012-11-02-20-16-06.pngDefinitive Rezound Battery Life Saving Method-screenshot_2012-11-02-20-16-14.pngDefinitive Rezound Battery Life Saving Method-screenshot_2012-11-02-20-16-22.png
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LG G2 (VZW)
    HTC Droid DNA - Moonshined/S-Off
    HP TouchPad - CM10.1 JB 4.2.2

I didn't buy it. I figured I would just find something newer...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12