humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Do you actually see the HD quality? On mine it works but the picture quality is not HD the outline of the people or artifacts looks kind of fuzzy. Any one else ?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

I assume your referencing the hacked version. I haven't experienced any any type of issues ao far. That does seem to be a quirk on some devices, but most instances I've seen are on the market app, non-HD. I haven't read that on the HD version, yet. I have seen some new releases that disappointed me quality wise. But there others that are quite different. Dark Knight was standout from most others I've seen.

O.G Incredible

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
I assume your referencing the hacked version. I haven't experienced any any type of issues ao far. That does seem to be a quirk on some devices, but most instances I've seen are on the market app, non-HD. I haven't read that on the HD version, yet. I have seen some new releases that disappointed me quality wise. But there others that are quite different. Dark Knight was standout from most others I've seen.

Yes, the hacked version is the I've i'm referring to. I can't get it to stream in HD. But now i'm confused because Dark Knight is not on Netflix :confused:
Am I missing something here?

droidman2177

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
what the heck is everyone talking about streaming HD? This hacked version is no good. I can't find a single thing to stream in HD! BS! Besides it trying to get me to update to the market version everytime i open it! ANNOYING!!!!!

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Yes, the hacked version is the I've i'm referring to. I can't get it to stream in HD. But now i'm confused because Dark Knight is not on Netflix :confused:
Am I missing something here?

No, your good, I had a senior moment. Dark Knight was inthe DVD player last night when I popped in on the forum before I closed out on the night.
100% brain fart.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
what the heck is everyone talking about streaming HD? This hacked version is no good. I can't find a single thing to stream in HD! BS! Besides it trying to get me to update to the market version everytime i open it! ANNOYING!!!!!

I don't think it can work on a device running GB w/out the OpenCert security certificate. The ca.perm file checks for the certificate before allowing the HD acccess. If it doesn't find it, non HD is what you get. Netflix required it for use on in the GB OS w/ S3 and Qcomm never did anything with it, which is why a hack even exists. Root to ICS or stick w/ the market app.

O.G Incredible

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it can work on a device running GB w/out the OpenCert security certificate. The ca.perm file checks for the certificate before allowing the HD acccess. If it doesn't find it, non HD is what you get. Netflix required it for use on in the GB OS w/ S3 and Qcomm never did anything with it, which is why a hack even exists. Root to ICS or stick w/ the market app.

That explains it then. I was just confused because a lot of people were saying it worked for them on a stock Rezound :confused: I guess I'm going to have to root my phone or deal with the non HD Netflix. Thanks a lot for all your help.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Vito2000

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Do you actually see the HD quality? On mine it works but the picture quality is not HD the outline of the people or artifacts looks kind of fuzzy. Any one else ?

I've tested it out on TRON and there doesn't seem to be a difference between the HD app and the regular market app. I've updated to the regular market version for now. I'm not going to root quite yet so I'll have to just deal with the non HD streams.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad