Rezound shutting down and restarting over and over?

tdaley814

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having issues w/ their Rezound randomly shutting down, then cycling through the 3 start-up screens(htc, beats audio, and verizon 4g-lte) over and over again? If I remove the battery from the phone for a few hours, then put it back it seems to work again for a short time(sometimes).This is the second Rezound that I've had the same issue with. Got 1st Rezound in late Dec, had this issue in mid to late Jan and exchanged for 2nd Rezound, now having same issue. Verizon clerk said she thought it could maybe be that I have a bad sim card. Has anyone had or heard of any similar issues?

coolbreeze

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Had it happen a couple of days ago, lucky it's got an easy fix. Hopefully they will fix it in an update.

Sent from my HTC Rezound 4G using Tapatalk

anglandhemi

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having issues w/ their Rezound randomly shutting down, then cycling through the 3 start-up screens(htc, beats audio, and verizon 4g-lte) over and over again? If I remove the battery from the phone for a few hours, then put it back it seems to work again for a short time(sometimes).This is the second Rezound that I've had the same issue with. Got 1st Rezound in late Dec, had this issue in mid to late Jan and exchanged for 2nd Rezound, now having same issue. Verizon clerk said she thought it could maybe be that I have a bad sim card. Has anyone had or heard of any similar issues?
yes my htc rezound has the same issue and i called verizon they said it was a know issue and walked me through a few steps they said was a software update to correct the issue so far so good we will see

Rick271

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem and noticed it would boot up fine without the sim card in. I wiped the phone, reinserted the sim card and it worked fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol