*phone stuck in boot not rooted*

edgesalon

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
my phone is stuck in boot mode or HTC screen does not boot up it is not rooted have done battery pull and sim pull and still stuck please help?
the battery was low and it shut down by it self, I put it on charger and it will not come back on I do not get it.
any one any idea !

Last edited:

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
my phone is stuck in boot mode or HTC screen does not boot up it is not rooted have done battery pull and sim pull and still stuck please help?
the battery was low and it shut down by it self, I put it on charger and it will not come back on I do not get it.
any one any idea !

It could be a dead battery, if below 10% not enough charge to power on. What's the current status? Is it charging?

edgesalon

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I got it to boot up by taken the sim card out the phone boot it up and it worked . went to setting and it had changed to WCDMA by it self I changed it back to CDMA+LTE and whala it works again I do not knew why the settings got change with a low battery Thanks any way (man that was a lot of stress and work) hope this will help others

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I got it to boot up by taken the sim card out the phone boot it up and it worked . went to setting and it had changed to WCDMA by it self I changed it back to CDMA+LTE and whala it works again I do not knew why the settings got change with a low battery Thanks any way (man that was a lot of stress and work) hope this will help others

I was hoping it was just the battery, not the boot loop nonsense. Funny how they omit needed fixes in OTAs. At least you got around it.

edgesalon

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Yah I looked every where on the net and here for help and finaly in one of the post from some one that had rooted their phone had an issue like mine and they had booted with out the sim so I tried and it worked but when sim was in it would not so I knew to look at setting for any changes

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy