Blurry screenshots

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Haven't seen this brought up anywhere, yet. So I'm just curious if it's my phone or a common occurence. Does anyone else get out of focus results taking screenshots every so often?

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, if my flash is turned off or if I press the "button". To get a nice sharp picture I do this... Wipe off the finger prints off the camera, turn on auto flash, tap the screen on the object I'm taking a picture of so that it can focus, press the camera button.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, if my flash is turned off or if I press the "button". To get a nice sharp picture I do this... Wipe off the finger prints off the camera, turn on auto flash, tap the screen on the object I'm taking a picture of so that it can focus, press the camera button.

Actually, I'm referring to screenshots, simultaneously pressing power + home buttons, snap the current screen your viewing. This type of pic doesn't utilize the actual, camera UI, to perform a screen capture.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Ahhh. My screen captures come out pretty sharp to me. Not blurry at all.

Lucky duck of the day award is yours.:) I certainly can't complain, it's about the only consistent issue I've had w/ the phone that hasn't been ROM related. It's not a big deal or anything, it seems like some kind of auto focus issue. If I snap another one or two followups it will eventually capture it crystal clear. Doubt that a screenshot app from the market would remedy it. I suppose it could be a potential fix in a future update if they're aware of it already. Have to wait and see, I guess.

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I tried to take a screenshot just to see if I had an issue, and I realized that I can't do it on CleanROM GBE.
Am I missing something here?