Battery

Steve54

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if the online Rezound battery price is still a double sawbuck? (20.00)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if the online Rezound battery price is still a double sawbuck? (20.00)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Not sure but Egnix said in another thread that he was online last week on their site and the battery was listed at $40, in his cart the price showed up @$20. Hop over there and see if that is still the case.

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
The "glitch" or workaround or whatever you'd like to call it still works.
I'm seriously considering the extended battery now a days, but my Otterbox case investment will go to waste.

First world problems, I know.

Jimbo57

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
The "glitch" or workaround or whatever you'd like to call it still works.
I'm seriously considering the extended battery now a days, but my Otterbox case investment will go to waste.

First world problems, I know.

I bought the Otterbox also then went the extended battery route with the Verizon case and holster. Still have the Otterbox and figure when (hopefully) a slimmed down version of an extended battery is available I will use both as needed. But I tell ya, I've really gotten comfortable with the setup I have now. It just feels 'right' in my hand.

ShadowCatcher

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Is the extended battery a must? I am somewhat of a mod/heavy user?

Nothing is a 'must' if you have access to power outlets and are willing to carry around cables... :D Actually the 'Zound has a better (stock) battery life than some of the older HTCs and many of us have discovered we like the feel of the extended battery (even with my short, fat fingers the extended battery isn't a problem).

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Nothing is a 'must' if you have access to power outlets and are willing to carry around cables... :D Actually the 'Zound has a better (stock) battery life than some of the older HTCs and many of us have discovered we like the feel of the extended battery (even with my short, fat fingers the extended battery isn't a problem).

Yes, like he said^^, unless you've got some goofball usb charging fetish where heavyo use has you charging several times a day. It would be a wise decision. Nip it early, before it requires being done later.

brad419

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Got the extended battery today at my Verizon store 1/2 off. Feels good in my hand. Hope it adds considerable time between charges.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol