Stock messaging problem

ariesnus

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
As of tonight I'm having trouble loading any sort of text message via the stock messager. It just comes up with the loading... sign and the spinning circle when ever I click on a contact.

Any help would be appreciated as I can't seem to find anyone else with this problem. If there are any 3rd party apps that work as well as the stock one please let me know also.

Thanks for your time.

-aries

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
As of tonight I'm having trouble loading any sort of text message via the stock messager. It just comes up with the loading... sign and the spinning circle when ever I click on a contact.

Any help would be appreciated as I can't seem to find anyone else with this problem. If there are any 3rd party apps that work as well as the stock one please let me know also.

Thanks for your time.

-aries

Handcent & GoSmsPro are the most popular 3rd party messaging apps. I'm not big on this sort of thing. When I tried them out my previous phone. I liked using GoSms more, but Handcent skins are more appealing to the eyes. Either way, they both get it done. Handcent can be a bit finicky at times, though.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
yeah ive used both of them, I just dont like how long they take to load as compared to the stock one.

You'll be hard pressed to find any 3rd party messaging app that doesn't lag a bit in some areas b/c the stock messaging app is so baked into GB. I know what you mean, from using both on stock 2.3.3. However, I didn't experience problems at all in the short time I tried them on my rooted DX2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87