Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    297 Global Posts

Default Might Be Perturbed....

I just discovered something quite annoying about this device. Then again, there is the operator error factor...maybe someone can set me straight.

I realized tonight 2 things this does not have that my TBolt had. The little directional arrows on the keyboard and the fact that when you enlarge a screen, it seems to not shrink the page to fit to make reading on the net more convenient. Anyone know of a fix for this? Thanks a ton ahead of time.

Steve...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    Blessings...Steve
    Rom 10.13

Are you using htc's stock keyboard?

Sent from my Epic White Touch.
    Personal: Sprint Galaxy Nexus LTE, Nexus 7 16gb tablet

If i have helped you, please hit the Thanks or Like button below!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    297 Global Posts

Yes...stock keyboard. Shrink thing seems to be working, but I'm trying Dolphin HD. I should explain that the "arrows" I am referring to are the directional ones you are able to move the cursor around with. Thought that was a nice gingerbread touch.

Blessings...Steve
    Rom 10.13

Default Re: Might Be Perturbed....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve54 View Post
    Yes...stock keyboard. Shrink thing seems to be working, but I'm trying Dolphin HD. I should explain that the "arrows" I am referring to are the directional ones you are able to move the cursor around with. Thought that was a nice gingerbread touch.

Sorry, I deleted prev. post when I recalled the arrows you were referring to. It jogged my memory, ages ago, they ported a HTC IME keyboard from the EVO 4g, for use on an ex of mine, the DX If you can track down that .apk file, it'll place a tbolt virtual qwerty, arrows and all, at your fingertips. It would work on the Rezound no prob. It needed some extra attention installing on non HTC phones.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    ViperRez 1.0.3

I have smart keyboard installed on my Rezound and it has an option to use the arrows. I had an Incredible before this so I was used to using the optic to move my cursor, and the adjustment took a little getting used to, so I can see the appeal to the arrow keys.
    Moto Razr -> Blackberry Curve -> SAW THE LIGHT! -> Droid Incredible -> HTC Rezound -> Droid DNA
    Thanked by:

ROM
    HTC One (Verizon) Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Steve54 View Post
    Shrink thing seems to be working, but I'm trying Dolphin HD.
    I think what you're referring to is the "reflow text after pinch to zoom" or something along those lines. I never had that problem from the stock browser but I'm not running that anymore so I can't go in and verify. You might try checking the settings in the browser itself to make sure it is set to reflow the text after you pinch to zoom.
    "I drank what?" -Socrates
    Thanked by: