Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    297 Global Posts

Default Might Be Perturbed....

I just discovered something quite annoying about this device. Then again, there is the operator error factor...maybe someone can set me straight.

I realized tonight 2 things this does not have that my TBolt had. The little directional arrows on the keyboard and the fact that when you enlarge a screen, it seems to not shrink the page to fit to make reading on the net more convenient. Anyone know of a fix for this? Thanks a ton ahead of time.

Steve...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Are you using htc's stock keyboard?

Sent from my Epic White Touch.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    297 Global Posts

Yes...stock keyboard. Shrink thing seems to be working, but I'm trying Dolphin HD. I should explain that the "arrows" I am referring to are the directional ones you are able to move the cursor around with. Thought that was a nice gingerbread touch.

Default Re: Might Be Perturbed....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve54 View Post
    Yes...stock keyboard. Shrink thing seems to be working, but I'm trying Dolphin HD. I should explain that the "arrows" I am referring to are the directional ones you are able to move the cursor around with. Thought that was a nice gingerbread touch.

Sorry, I deleted prev. post when I recalled the arrows you were referring to. It jogged my memory, ages ago, they ported a HTC IME keyboard from the EVO 4g, for use on an ex of mine, the DX If you can track down that .apk file, it'll place a tbolt virtual qwerty, arrows and all, at your fingertips. It would work on the Rezound no prob. It needed some extra attention installing on non HTC phones.
    Steve54 likes this.

Carrier
    ViperRez 1.0.3

I have smart keyboard installed on my Rezound and it has an option to use the arrows. I had an Incredible before this so I was used to using the optic to move my cursor, and the adjustment took a little getting used to, so I can see the appeal to the arrow keys.
    Steve54 likes this.

Carrier
    HTC One (Verizon) Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Steve54 View Post
    Shrink thing seems to be working, but I'm trying Dolphin HD.
    I think what you're referring to is the "reflow text after pinch to zoom" or something along those lines. I never had that problem from the stock browser but I'm not running that anymore so I can't go in and verify. You might try checking the settings in the browser itself to make sure it is set to reflow the text after you pinch to zoom.
    Steve54 likes this.