Getting a replacement tomorrow. Will I lose my app info?

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Games like Drag Racing that don't have an account end up getting all the game data lost. Is there an app that backs up all phone data to the SD card for people doing factory resets or activating a new phone?

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm guessing you're not rooted. If you were, I'd say Titanium backup is the way to go. Even going from phone to phone, you can drag the entire Titanium folder from one SD card to a new one, re-download the app and reinstall the game.

However, if you're not rooted and don't plan on rooting try this. See if you can transfer the app to your SD card, either through the native apps interface, or with apps2SD. Once the app is on the SD card, drag the contents of your SD card to a computer. When you get the new phone just drag the contents back from the computer to the new SD. Again, for that to work you'd have to get the app and its app data to the SD card.

Apart from that I'm not really sure how you'd do it unless there is an app specifically for backing up that game, like there is for Angry Birds.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech