Call Quality! Help!

JL9981

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping that someone can maybe help me out with this! I've had my Rezound for a few weeks now. I've had a bunch of people tell me that they can't hear me when I'm on the phone with them! They tell me that my voice sounds very muddled and that it sounds like my phone is all the way across the room from me?

Does anyone think this may be a problem with the noise cancelling microphone? Everytime I talk on the phone I make sure that my hand is no where near any of the microphones. It's very frustrating because that is one of the major purposes of having a phone...to talk to people. :-\

If anyone has any advice that would be great!!!

D850

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
It sounds like you may have a bad Rezound I would exchange it for a like new warranty replacement. I did it because mine had dead pixels in the screen. The warranty replacement I got is working great and the touch buttons actually light up red! my first rezound they lit up pink! And no dead pixels.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping that someone can maybe help me out with this! I've had my Rezound for a few weeks now. I've had a bunch of people tell me that they can't hear me when I'm on the phone with them! They tell me that my voice sounds very muddled and that it sounds like my phone is all the way across the room from me?

Does anyone think this may be a problem with the noise cancelling microphone? Everytime I talk on the phone I make sure that my hand is no where near any of the microphones. It's very frustrating because that is one of the major purposes of having a phone...to talk to people. :-\

If anyone has any advice that would be great!!!

Don't even wait for replies. Take that in for a swap, ASAP. That's an issue that you need to nip in the bud. I haven't seen any reports, in over 3 mos. that was about garbled mic output. Some people have dropped calls but that's a network issue. Yours is a hardware flaw that shouldn't be there. Return it, don't let it ruin your cell use.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12