Installed New SD, No Mobile Now

xxkmanxx

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what happened. I just installed a new SD card in my rezound. (copied everything from old SD to pc, then installed new SD, and copied everything over to new SD) and now i don't have any mobile data / 3g has an x near the signal bars. I did install CleanROM 1.7 a week ago, but i don't think that has anything to do with it. I don't know whats wrong. I even put the old SD back in and I still have no mobile data / 3g. I don't know what the problem could be. This is the new SD card i got - A-Data USA 32 GB Micro SDHC Class 10 Flash Card with SD Adaptor. If someone could help me that would be great. Thanks

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Menu>Settings>wireless & networks>mobile networks>network mode

select the other choice (i.e. if you have lte/cdma selected, choose cdma only, and vice versa).

wait about a minute or two to see if your mobile comes back on. if it does, you can use the same procedure above to switch back to the previous setting.

xxkmanxx

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
The preferred network type was switched to WCDMA for some reason, I have LTE Switch and i switched it back to CDMA. Mobile data 3g is working again.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The preferred network type was switched to WCDMA for some reason, I have LTE Switch and i switched it back to CDMA. Mobile data 3g is working again.

yeah, just as i expected. doing the step i posted above would move it off wcdma without using the lte switch.