verizon anti-scratch

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I got those screen protectors from Verizon. Waiting for the Rezound to arrive. I just got the phone yesterday. For our HTC Incredibles and Ipods I had been buying clear protectors from Steinheil and Seidio which I've been happy with, but I was worried anything I ordered wouldn't arrive in time.

Here's my thoughts on the Verizon protectors:

Good:
-Good value for 3, especially with a corporate discount
-Installed super easy. After using the squeegee to workout a few bubbles, I took off the top protective layer and revealed a perfectly placed protector.
-Keeps the feel of the glass and is perfectly clear.

Bad:
-Shows finger prints worse than the screen protectors I typically use. Hoping it'll break in and get better. May have to use these as an emergency back up only.
-Glad it's cut with a little room for error making for an easier install, but I would've preferred it was another mm longer

Overall, looks great when wiped clean of fingerprints!

famouzstarz#AC

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
lol i meant anti scratch display protector, what else?

there are two types that vzw corp stores have, the clear protectors and the anti glare.

IMO the anit glare suck, why would anyone want to cover up a nice hd screen with that? they are good for what they do but once the fingerprints start showing it gets horrible.

the clear ones are pretty good though, honestly for myself if i have a phone i know i will be purchasing i typically order accessories ahead of time. typically the same screen protectors can be found on ebay or amazon for a couple $ and for a pack of 5-10 :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20