Trying to get my Itunes Music on Rezound....correctly

murph1969

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I just purchased a new Rezound and cannot seem to get my music from Itunes to play correctly on it.

My best shot was with DoubleTwist. I could get the music to sync with my phone but it would not sync my playlists. So I would have one big jumbled mess of music/files. I even added new playlists on DoubleTwist (pc side) with no problem but they still would not go over to the phone.

Can anyone help with this....it's driving me crazy. (especially after spending days on trying to get me outlook to sync properly).

If anyone knows any workarounds on doubletwist OR has any other suggestions that work specifically for Rezound........please let me know.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I just found out that Google Music can do this. If you choose to sign up. Grab the google music uploader and it will automatically seek out your itunes tracks and upload to the Google Cloud. You can then sync your phone with the cloud or just stream your music directly.

Reactions: murph1969

spgiva

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
there is a setting within doubletwist (I think it is in preferences) that you have to select, and then restart doubletwist to get it to sink your playlists. Took me a little while to figure that out.

Reactions: murph1969

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm