New rezound

sw33tooth

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Well I received my replacement rezound today(replacing Gnex)and I have to say, man the radio in this phone is far superior then the gnex.. I could not be happier :D. Can't wait to root it.

Sent from my Rezound

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I couldn't get 4g at home or work on the Gnex. With the Rezound I leave my phone on 4g all day and don't have a problem anywhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

piaband

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Well I received my replacement rezound today(replacing Gnex)and I have to say, man the radio in this phone is far superior then the gnex.. I could not be happier :D. Can't wait to root it.

What else do you like about your new rezound?

Sent from my Rezound

Coming from a nexus s 4g on sprint. I can't believe I am going to pick an HTC rezound over the nexus. But great reception is important and I can tell there is something wrong with Samsung radios. It is a consistent complaint across all of their devices

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Coming from a nexus s 4g on sprint. I can't believe I am going to pick an HTC rezound over the nexus. But great reception is important and I can tell there is something wrong with Samsung radios. It is a consistent complaint across all of their devices

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

FWIW, it's worth noting, those radio issues on the GNex are not across the board. My brother has a GNex and flashed the 4.0.2 radios and he's been on par w/ the speedtest results on my Rezound ever since.

sw33tooth

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
FWIW, it's worth noting, those radio issues on the GNex are not across the board. My brother has a GNex and flashed the 4.0.2 radios and he's been on par w/ the speedtest results on my Rezound ever since.

Try going into a auto assembly plant and stand next to your brother and check your signal strength vs his. I bet your rezound has at leaset at 20% better dBm then his. I had 4 nexus's and I can tell you for afact that the signal is great in a optimal location but when you get in a sub par location pretty much every phone will destroy the gnex.

And FWIW he probably flashed 4.04 radios seeing the phone already had 4.02 radio. And 4.04 radio didnt improve the connection it improved the 3g/4g handoff

B-Mod

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site

Sent from my Rezound

Did the same as you last week, can't believe how bad the gnex radios suck! I am in an extended network area, and with full bars of signal I would loose all data for hours at a time, tried to different gnex's, and two different sim cards. This never happens on any of the 4 rezounds I have on my account. I really liked the bigger screen on the gnex, and the clean look of it, and the easiness of FULLY unlocking the phone, but I could not deal with the reception problems........

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane