Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Steve54's Avatar

    Posts
    165 Posts
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts

    Default Recording Live Music

    I would like to use the Rezound to record gigs I play. Has anyone ever tried using the device for this purpose, or is there an app available for this purpose? The recordings would be an hour to two hours each and hopefully saved to the sd card. Any thoughts???

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    Blessings...Steve
    Rom 10.13
  2. #2  
    MarkSeven's Avatar

    Posts
    191 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Recording Live Music

    I uploaded a couple live performance clips from my Rezound to YouTube. They are Hip Hop performances from some friends of mine. The sound and visual quality really depends on the setup at the venue, but you'll get an idea of how it would look and sound if done right.
    My YouTube name is mdotsosa... just look me up.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    Steve54's Avatar

    Posts
    165 Posts
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkSeven View Post
    I uploaded a couple live performance clips from my Rezound to YouTube. They are Hip Hop performances from some friends of mine. The sound and visual quality really depends on the setup at the venue, but you'll get an idea of how it would look and sound if done right.
    My YouTube name is mdotsosa... just look me up.
    So, you're saying that you used the native voice recorder?

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    Blessings...Steve
    Rom 10.13
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Recording Live Music

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve54 View Post
    So, you're saying that you used the native voice recorder?

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    Don't expect a SBD recording or a crisp AUD, for that matter. It's not like the Rezound had Sennheiser mics built in. Given that, I don''t see why you couldn't use the vid or voice recorders, it but I doubt it would record the full 2 hours straight through. I'm sure there's recording length cutoffs. There is a default cutoff time limit on video recording. If you plan on using it to release Steve 54 live at Budokhan, seek a better recording source than the Rez.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    Steve54's Avatar

    Posts
    165 Posts
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by humpagardengnome View Post
    Don't expect a SBD recording or a crisp AUD, for that matter. It's not like the Rezound had Sennheiser mics built in. Given that, I don''t see why you couldn't use the vid or voice recorders, it but I doubt it would record the full 2 hours straight through. I'm sure there's recording length cutoffs. There is a default cutoff time limit on video recording. If you plan on using it to release Steve 54 live at Budokhan, seek a better recording source than the Rez.
    Absolutely. Am just looking for a decent recording app for reference recordings...for sort of a "I didn't really play that, did I?" purpose.

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    Blessings...Steve
    Rom 10.13
  6. #6  

    Default

    I can't personally recommend this app RecForge Lite (2.0.15): http://market.android.com/details?id...iorecorderlite since I don't use my phone for recording, but a quick Market search turned up over 4,000 apps that matched 'voice recorder'. This one seemed more up your alley, and there was a Pro version in case the Lite version suits your needs.

    Sent from my Sinclair ZX-80 using Tapatalk
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  
    Steve54's Avatar

    Posts
    165 Posts
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDer View Post
    I can't personally recommend this app RecForge Lite (2.0.15): http://market.android.com/details?id...iorecorderlite since I don't use my phone for recording, but a quick Market search turned up over 4,000 apps that matched 'voice recorder'. This one seemed more up your alley, and there was a Pro version in case the Lite version suits your needs.

    Sent from my Sinclair ZX-80 using Tapatalk
    Yes, thanks. I also tried that search and settled on 3 candidates last Sunday. Rec Forge worked well. Tape Machine also worked well, so I am still weighing the results before I plunge into pro status.

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    Blessings...Steve
    Rom 10.13

Posting Permissions