MMS pictures saved as thumbnails...

andonakis

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Does any one have any idea why when I'm receiving pictures and saving them they are displayed on my screen very small? It does this when I send a picture too. This happens half the time I get sms picturers. I'm using go sms but my stock sms is doing the same thing. I have checked in settings to make sure the size is set to a maximum setting like 1.2M.
This has bugged me forever but I haven't found anybody that has found a solution. My Moto X did this sometimes too. Please.... does anyone have any insight?? Thanks

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
As far as receiving goes, it could be whatever size the other phone is sending the picture as. ie If the pic is sent from an older BB then the resolution is going to look horribly small on the Rezound's 720p screen. I get this quite frequently from friends that are still on BB or feature phones. As far as sending goes, that doesn't make much sense unless GOSMS is saving the thumbnail and you actually have both the thumbnail and the original picture and that's what you're seeing in your gallery.

andonakis

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Basically Its between my wife and I. She has the inc 2. She takes a picture she then sends it to my phone and it comes out very small, and vice versa, like the picture is in the center of my screen. Very strange. Definitely not in the full resolution the pic was taken in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non