No stores carrying accesories for Rezound!

deevel79

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Is it just me? Or is anyone else finding accessories hard to find for this phone. Went to radio shack, Best Buy, and a few mom and pop shops. Neither one has any cases for this phone. I ended up ordering from Amazon. Saw cases for every single android device except this one. Any explanation for this?

orgelbau

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed the lack of accessories for the Rezound as well. It's like the device has been completely written off by the retail market. Best hardware specs in Verizon's lineup and absolutely no love. It's sad that anything worthwhile for the Rezound must be purchased from Internet vendors. I guess the amount of available accessories is directly proportional to the amount of hype a phone gets.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Is it just me? Or is anyone else finding accessories hard to find for this phone. Went to radio shack, Best Buy, and a few mom and pop shops. Neither one has any cases for this phone. I ended up ordering from Amazon. Saw cases for every single android device except this one. Any explanation for this?

Unfortunate & inconvenient? Yes, although, I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing, per se. I've never seen any retail outfit that stocked anything other than screen protectors that was worth a hill of beans. Even, when they do have accessories. They cater to isheep accessories 5:1 over any for an Android specific acc. So much so I have never seen a store run out of them on their shelves. That alone is enough to make me steer clear. I'd rather fork over $$ to those have the goods.

MarkSeven

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Yeah no stores have the official dock either... which sucks. I have to order it from Verizon directly and I wanna avoid that for a better deal.

The problem is that Verizon is so stuck on their DROID products that it's all they care about. The salespeople are pushed to sell them over anything else so except for the smart salesppl who think it's an awesome phone they pretty much don't care about the Rezound.

Wobblin30

May 20, 2011
Visit site

Best Buy, forget about it unless you have an iPhone :p

Seriously though, it sucks when you go to a Verizon store and you cannot find more than a gel case and Otterbox. Prior to the Nexus, the Rezound was the flagship, no?

deevel79

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I have just been ordering accessories from Amazon. Great deals! Got the shell/holster combo for $9 with shipping. Verizon sells the same one for $20+ tax. Also picked up the hard snap on case for $3 with shipping.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
My wife has a Verizon Groupon or livingsocial deal that I was hoping to use to get one of the Rezound docks. I already bought the screen protectors. Unfortunately the deal can only be uses in store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech