Verizon web page launchs when I plug phone into PC

techx4

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
This is seriously annoying me, every damn time i plug in to my pc it launchs the verizon site for backup assistant. I dont want to install anything i just want it to stop, any ideas?

Thx

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
This is seriously annoying me, every damn time i plug in to my pc it launchs the verizon site for backup assistant. I dont want to install anything i just want it to stop, any ideas?

Thx

You think that's annoying? Check the lower right hand system tray and peep that VZW bloat running on your PC whenever Backup Assistant launches. It doesn't even show up on your programs list to uninstall, which means you have to find the folder yourself.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Thx

Just click it off and don't make any contact with it or it will make your phone's VCast Media Manager try to sync every day. (At least this is what it did to my first Rezound).

MarkSeven

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
You think that's annoying? Check the lower right hand system tray and peep that VZW bloat running on your PC whenever Backup Assistant launches. It doesn't even show up on your programs list to uninstall, which means you have to find the folder yourself.

I REALLY hate that ... I wanna make it go away!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac