Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: How much does your stock battery (or equiv) go down overnight?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5%

4 33.33%
  • 6-10%

4 33.33%
  • 11-20%

0 0%
  • 21-30%

1 8.33%
  • 31-40%

0 0%
  • 41-50%

3 25.00%
  • 51-60%

0 0%
  • 61-80%

0 0%
  • 81-99%

0 0%
  • 100% (no battery power)

0 0%
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How much battery does your phone use overnight?

Last night, my phone was at 98% when I went to bed, and when I woke up, it was 93%, so 5% usage overnight. I am using the OEM 2750mah extended battery, so multiplying it by 1.7, i get 8.5% equivalent usage on the stock battery.

I was just curious because Phil mentioned in one of his reviews that a Thunderbolt left unplugged overnight became an uncharged brick, obviously different phones, but I am just curious about your experiences.

Default Re: How much battery does your phone use overnight?

I know you're looking for responses for those with Rezounds. But, I had to jump in...

Not sure what Phil was doing with his Thunderbolt, but I average about 5% on mine even with the standard 1400mAh battery! After the Gingerbread update, the Thunderbolt really just sips battery when idle (as long as you don't have a bunch of things frequently syncing which is probably the key on any phone).

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nils Business Sense ICS

I tried this the other night too - it had 98% when I went to bed and 92% when I woke up. This is on the stock battery, with Gmail, weather, and friend stream synching every hour. I am running one of the ICS leaks and wanted to compare to GB. It is much better while idle, but sucks juice faster with the screen on.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk