WOW, blazing speed!

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
2012-03-18_16-18-49.jpg

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
You really are in a pickle, bro. Speeds like that and your phone blows through juice to darn quick to fully enjoy it. No wonder you're having a hard time going back to 3g to the iPhone. Do you know anyone in the same area you can speak w/ about their phones battery life? It's almost blasphemy to say this but I'd get the Razr Maxx if I returned my Rezound if I got speeds like these even one time.

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Best I've gotten down is 33 Mbps,though my download Mbps are often in the high 20s.Even with the occasional outages Verizon's growing LTE network has how can I complain? :D

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
You really are in a pickle, bro. Speeds like that and your phone blows through juice to darn quick to fully enjoy it. No wonder you're having a hard time going back to 3g to the iPhone. Do you know anyone in the same area you can speak w/ about their phones battery life? It's almost blasphemy to say this but I'd get the Razr Maxx if I returned my Rezound if I got speeds like these even one time.

Mind providing a link to documentation showing speeds kill the battery as opposed to 4G itself? I would have thought 4G - whether 3 Mb or 50 Mb - would eat battery the same.

Thanks.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Mind providing a link to documentation showing speeds kill the battery as opposed to 4G itself? I would have thought 4G - whether 3 Mb or 50 Mb - would eat battery the same.

Thanks.

That's true lol it don't matter of u doin 5mb or 50 the battery goin down the same time

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

Thanks.

Whoa....I could see why but you 2 really interpreted that post out of context. He's a new Rezound owner. In a, previous, thread, he's posted that he's been having battery issues and was on the verge of returning the rezound b/c of that fact and going back to his iPhone 4. He loves the Rezound but wanted a better battery life but didn't want to use an ext. battery. He was very torn on that fact because his 14day return period is quickly approaching.. Wouldn't that suck, if you had data speeds that fast but you had limited use of your phone, off charge, b/c of battery life. This really had nothing to do with data burning off his juice, whatsoever. To clarify further, this screenshot he posted coincides w/ the other thread. I wondered if he was in a poor area of coverage b/c the LTE radios themselves can burn juice if they have to search for a signal all the time. As you can see from his results. There's no way in hell that's the case.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet