Rezound home screens

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Don't think that it matters that much. Just whatever you want.

I use 5 because I feel like any less is a missed opportunity and seven is overkill:D

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I started with two, the main one has my browser, email apps, text app camera, picture gallery, music app, flashlight app and at the top the HTC clock/weather widget (LOVE that thing!!!). Then one page for the big calendar widget. As I have found more apps that I use I add them, now I have 4 home pages. I can see more coming as I get used to the phone.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
i only use 3, the main one has most of my frequently used apps, one has weather, and the last has misc stuff. i do use folders for my games and frequently used apps and contacts. i like using folders over having to scroll through different home screens.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
The only detriment to using more home screens(and more widgets on them) is that it draws extra power and cpu/memory usgae. Same as running additional apps would.

cubetop

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to turn off the extra screens? That's something I'm not familiar with. Help a guy out. I only use 4 screens. Home for most used apps, music widget on one, calender on one and "fun stuff" on the last.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to turn off the extra screens? That's something I'm not familiar with. Help a guy out. I only use 4 screens. Home for most used apps, music widget on one, calender on one and "fun stuff" on the last.

When on the homescreen, press the home button. If you are not on the main home screen, it will take you to the main home screen. If you are on the main home screen, it will show the view of all the homescreens. Press and hold down on the home screen you want to delete and drag it to the remove bar at the bottom.

cubetop

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
When on the homescreen, press the home button. If you are not on the main home screen, it will take you to the main home screen. If you are on the main home screen, it will show the view of all the homescreens. Press and hold down on the home screen you want to delete and drag it to the remove bar at the bottom.

Thanks! I never knew that!

veevans01

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site

How do add a home screen after deleting it?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
How do add a home screen after deleting it?

Press the home capacitive button once, it should show up a screen with all the homescreens. If not, press the home button again. Then at the bottom, press the "Add Panel " button.

On the screen that shows all the homescreens, you can also rearrange the homescreens by pressing and holding down a homescreen and moving it to the desired position.

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
The only reason I hate sense, is you can only have 4x4 icons, and you can't re-size them. Go launcher, 7x7 icons, Android pro widgets, and 1 screen is all you need. I'm not sure why, but I pretty much have to get everything on one screen. Swiping is way to hard for me. 1 inch of movement....

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The only reason I hate sense, is you can only have 4x4 icons, and you can't re-size them. Go launcher, 7x7 icons, Android pro widgets, and 1 screen is all you need. I'm not sure why, but I pretty much have to get everything on one screen. Swiping is way to hard for me. 1 inch of movement....

I use multicon, allows for 4 icons in the place of 1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome