1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

Default Does internal storage size really matter that much?

I just bought the LG spectrum yesterday and I went back and forth between the Spectrum and the Rezound. I had initially written off the spectrum because of the 4gb internal storage (the rezound has 16 gb) because I believed that internal storage makes a difference in how efficient/fast your phone will run. The sales guy told me it didn't matter, but when I got home I realized that I might have made a mistake because I have always upgraded ram in my laptops to make them more efficient (faster ) so I know it matters somewhat. This phone is not a laptop though so I need to know- Does internal storage significantly increase the efficiency of the phone? I need this phone to last 2 years and I want it to keep up with ICS and whatever else comes it's way. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    Hipster Retro Jelly Bean

ROM
    Android 4.1 Jelly Bean!

RAM matters when it comes to performance, multi tasking, and etc. Internal storage, not as much, at least, until you fill up your internal storage with texts, apps, and other data. 4 GB should be fine for now, but as apps get larger, might become a bit of a liability.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by takehull; 03-21-2012 at 07:07 AM.