chrome browser

leozdad

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
im sure this has been discussed but.... why the heck doesn't google have their chrome browser available for android?

i don't care for firefox or dolphin, just running stock for now

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It is available on ICS. You can install the leaked ics if you must use chrome browser. The leaked ics does not require root.

coolbreeze

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Yeah chrome is beta on ICS devices, still not sure if I like it more than Dolphin HD though, keep going back and forth between the two.

Sent from my HTC Rezound 4G using Tapatalk

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
ICS+ browser is better than all. Or really the stock ICS browser in general is awesome. The quick thumb controls are a thing of beauty, and the bookmarks in both sync with chrome on your desktop. Chrome Beta is just ok, does not really bring anything to the table.

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
In the future, Chrome will be the default browser.
In the future, Microsoft will be butthurt about it and sue.
In the future, you'll realize Microsoft already sued because Google search was default on Android.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
In the future, Chrome will be the default browser.
In the future, Microsoft will be butthurt about it and sue.
In the future, you'll realize Microsoft already sued because Google search was default on Android.

In the present(and past) M$ made a deal with Verizon to shove BING on Moto phones....

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
In the present(and past) M$ made a deal with Verizon to shove BING on Moto phones....

When my mom powered up her Fascinate for the first time and I saw Bing, I thought it was a demented joke. I mean, this actually happened. I still can't believe it. Chrome should be the default browser on Windows just for that travesty.

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually liking chrome browser and although its in beta, I am using it as my default browser. Its quick and I love how easy it is to switch tabs and add them. I know stock ics and other browsers have this as well. I also like that I can sign in with my Google account and have my bookmarks from my laptop on my phone and everything is synchronized. It can only get better. Lack of flash player is the only negative I see but I don't mind that. Just my experience with it so far.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I hope one of those browsers helps jumpy forms/text boxes, and with displaying frames or embedded objects. All I know is I can't view my pay stub on the android browser but I can in iOS (Safari.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol