Introducing Myself

tmettler5

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I am a recent Incredible User, and have moved on to the Rezound. Just wanted to say hi introduce myself to the forum. I really enjoyed all the information and interaction on the Incredible forum and hope that the folks here are just as awesome!

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I am a recent Incredible User, and have moved on to the Rezound. Just wanted to say hi introduce myself to the forum. I really enjoyed all the information and interaction on the Incredible forum and hope that the folks here are just as awesome!

Just as awesome, if not awesomer. Definite contenders for awesomest. Welcome to the party.

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Same here.... Loved the Inc and the people in the forum. Looks like these folks are great as well!

:thumbup:

Sent from my Verizon HTC Rezound using Tapatalk!

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site

Welcome to the Rezound man. This phone and forum are the bomb diggity! You're really going to enjoy it. Now if only we could get the Stig to transition over....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez