Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 62
Like Tree28Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default ICS to the Rezound Next Week?!

    Anyone have a take on this rumor? I don't know much about this site.



    http://www.youmobile.org/blogs/entry...is-rolling-out from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
  2. #2  
    skatergirl's Avatar
    Lovin' My Phone

    Posts
    1,340 Posts

    Default Re: ICS to the Rezound Next Week?!

    Have not heard this yet, but this is good news if it is true.
    ~Janet~
  3. #3  
    pheatton's Avatar

    Posts
    578 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted 4.0.4

    Default Re: ICS to the Rezound Next Week?!

    Here we go again...
    Phone - HTC One / Galaxy S3 w/CM10
    Tablet - Nexus 7 2013
    gt3dan likes this.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: ICS to the Rezound Next Week?!

    I wouldn't be too surprised. The international Sensations have already been given ICS, followed by AT&T's Vivid, and there's mixed reports over on T-Mobile USA's Forum about ICS for their Sensation being imminent. Still seems a little soon to me but I'd love to be wrong.
  5. #5  
    Dovahkiin's Avatar
    One Man Wolfpack

    Posts
    1,002 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,001 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: ICS to the Rezound Next Week?!

    The rumor mill. She be spinnin'.
  6. #6  
    NoYankees44's Avatar

    Posts
    1,066 Posts
    ROM
    Viper

    Default

    I wonder where the the info came from? It say Verizon location agent gone too?

    Lol I am still pretty new to this community, but it really makes me chuckle to see that there is zero expectations for manufactures to get a update out. I mean I know they have a bad track record, but is
    Zero confidence really warranted lol? Some ppl are saying not till December tor Christ sakes.
    Galaxy S3(unlocked on whatever I feel like flashing) ---- Asus Tf300(unlocked on CROMI)
    Htc Rezound(s-off on ViperRez) -- Addicted to crack and retired
  7. #7  
    Lactose The Intolerant's Avatar

    Posts
    424 Posts
    ROM
    Stock until 4.0.4 hits

    Default Re: ICS to the Rezound Next Week?!

    Soon™
  8. #8  

    Default Re: ICS to the Rezound Next Week?!

    Quote Originally Posted by NoYankees44 View Post
    I wonder where the the info came from? It say Verizon location agent gone too?

    Lol I am still pretty new to this community, but it really makes me chuckle to see that there is zero expectations for manufactures to get a update out. I mean I know they have a bad track record, but is
    Zero confidence really warranted lol? Some ppl are saying not till December tor Christ sakes.
    If you only knew how life crushing it is to some of us that get promised or here about an update and it doesn't show. The 50 times a day we hit the check for new update button and nothing! Its like you trying to call your loved one several times and no answer and come to find out that person was cheating on you.
    Zero confidence! lol
    tayswg20 likes this.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: ICS to the Rezound Next Week?!

    While I wish for the update, I hope the information is wrong. The version number is the same as the leaked ICS update, and, I would have hoped, that would address some of the problems, that some users have experienced with leaked ICS update (i.e. the version number would be higher than the leaked version).
    ajnevares likes this.
  10. #10  

    Default

    disappointing if its the same as the leak . the leak has the battery drain problem .

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
  11. #11  
    trivor's Avatar

    Posts
    337 Posts
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts

    Default Re: ICS to the Rezound Next Week?!

    Quote Originally Posted by leroybrute View Post
    If you only knew how life crushing it is to some of us that get promised or here about an update and it doesn't show. The 50 times a day we hit the check for new update button and nothing! Its like you trying to call your loved one several times and no answer and come to find out that person was cheating on you.
    Zero confidence! lol
    C'mon guys, it's just a phone and just a software update. I could understand if you needed this to make your phone work that would be a different story. Wasting all your energy on a software update makes you look like all the iFans that stand in line for the iProduct. I think Jerry has the best advice (he tells us this on the podcasts): Like the phone you buy as is and if you get an upgrade consider it a bonus. If you're really that anxious, then ROOT. Verizon has never been know for speedy updates so if you don't like it find another carrier (although for my needs Verizon is the only carrier that has good enough coverage - I wish the other 3 would at least compete in my areas to push Verizon competitively.
    Thanked by:
    Egnix likes this.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: ICS to the Rezound Next Week?!

    So, for those of us rooted, custom ROM'd and bloat free, what's the impact?

    Gotta go stock to get it or ?
  13. #13  

    Default Re: ICS to the Rezound Next Week?!

    Quote Originally Posted by rootbrain View Post
    So, for those of us rooted, custom ROM'd and bloat free, what's the impact?

    Gotta go stock to get it or ?
    Don't fret, once they get word it's the "official" final build devs wiill package it up all purdy like for root users. I'm thinking shortly before the OTA reads GO, we'll see a flurry of activity in xda.
    leroybrute likes this.
  14. #14  

    Default Re: ICS to the Rezound Next Week?!

    I'm hoping. Don't want to have to back track on this, just want -FLASHABILITY-

    Then "fogit about it" (please don't correct my spelling, LOL)
  15. #15  

    Default Re: ICS to the Rezound Next Week?!

    Quote Originally Posted by trivor View Post
    C'mon guys, it's just a phone and just a software update. I could understand if you needed this to make your phone work that would be a different story. Wasting all your energy on a software update makes you look like all the iFans that stand in line for the iProduct. I think Jerry has the best advice (he tells us this on the podcasts): Like the phone you buy as is and if you get an upgrade consider it a bonus. If you're really that anxious, then ROOT. Verizon has never been know for speedy updates so if you don't like it find another carrier (although for my needs Verizon is the only carrier that has good enough coverage - I wish the other 3 would at least compete in my areas to push Verizon competitively.
    You probably need to work on a sense of humor and attitude! The reply wasn't intended for you to degrade or tell me or anyone else what to do. I have 11 lines with Vzw for 14 years so I am plenty patient! My reply was for fun! I even put lol on the end.
  16. #16  

    Default Re: ICS to the Rezound Next Week?!

    Quote Originally Posted by leroybrute View Post
    You probably need to work on a sense of humor and attitude! The reply wasn't intended for you to degrade or tell me or anyone else what to do. I have 11 lines with Vzw for 14 years so I am plenty patient! My reply was for fun! I even put lol on the end.
    Geesh, really, God forbid you try to use a bit of humor to amuse yourself or someone else.
    Thanked by 2:
    skatergirl likes this.
  17. #17  
    Dovahkiin's Avatar
    One Man Wolfpack

    Posts
    1,002 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,001 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: ICS to the Rezound Next Week?!

    Quote Originally Posted by humpagardengnome View Post
    Geesh, really, God forbid you try to use a bit of humor to amuse yourself or someone else.
    Thanked by 2:
  18. #18  
    twolastnames's Avatar

    Posts
    634 Posts
    ROM
    To embarrassed to say

    Default Re: ICS to the Rezound Next Week?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thadrow View Post
    disappointing if its the same as the leak . the leak has the battery drain problem .

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    Not everyone has drain problems. Scrossler thinks it's in the kernal, which can be fixed. There is no reason it could not happen. The leak is buttery smooth, and seems like what a final release could be.

    There will also be some percent of phones that are broken from the update, that's just the way software updates go.
  19. #19  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twolastnames View Post
    Not everyone has drain problems. Scrossler thinks it's in the kernal, which can be fixed. There is no reason it could not happen. The leak is buttery smooth, and seems like what a final release could be.

    There will also be some percent of phones that are broken from the update, that's just the way software updates go.
    hes using an old leaked kernel to fix it . and no one can edit kernels unless its dropped opensourced . but the fix works, just the blue flicker comes back .

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
  20. #20  
    Lodingi's Avatar

    Posts
    535 Posts
    Global Posts
    855 Global Posts

    Default

    Move over Galaxy Nexus, here comes the Rezound. Kudos to HTC.


    Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    skatergirl likes this.
  21. #21  

    Default Re: ICS to the Rezound Next Week?!

    bellken likes this.
  22. #22  

    Default Re: ICS to the Rezound Next Week?!

    Quote Originally Posted by edgesalon View Post
    Uh oh, non AC article links makes Phil & co., angry. lol
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

    Default

    Excellent news if it turns out! Real glad I moved over from the Bionic. Looks like it is once again the forgotten stepchild......Even Phil and the boyz will party down with this news!

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
  24. #24  
    NoYankees44's Avatar

    Posts
    1,066 Posts
    ROM
    Viper

    Default



    On a side note, I told you Verizon would never allow the rezound to update before the razr lol
    Galaxy S3(unlocked on whatever I feel like flashing) ---- Asus Tf300(unlocked on CROMI)
    Htc Rezound(s-off on ViperRez) -- Addicted to crack and retired
    ajnevares and skatergirl like this.
  25. #25  

    Default Re: ICS to the Rezound Next Week?!

    Quote Originally Posted by NoYankees44 View Post


    On a side note, I told you Verizon would never allow the rezound to update before the razr lol
    Well its only fair, the Razr came out 3 days earlier than the Rezound.lol. If true I will get plenty of Ice Cream Sandwiches next week.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions