bike mounts

BigDNY#AC

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Any bike riders out there? If yes, have you found a solid and stable bike mount for the rezound?
I cycle for Long distances and need to view my rezound because I usually have my cue sheets and maps going as I cycle.

Thanks!

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Funny you posted this b/c I purchased one recently. It's made by Gomadic, paid $25 for it. Looked rickety in pics online but it's held up well, hasn't slipped a mm during light trail riding on my mtb. I don't do much road biking anymore but it's perfect if that's your thing. Park it on your bar and it'll stay there as long as your not riding anything to jarring. Then again I've got a plush freeride bike w/ 7 up front & 8 in the rear. I'm sure it wouldn't hold up to excessive abuse but it can take a bit of a licking. I'm sure it would serve you well.

I'm interested as well but for a motorcycle. I hope you get some great suggestions.

Haven't used it on a moto but most who buy bar mounts are moto bikers so I think it would work well for you, it's very adjustable.

Last edited:

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply.. I was looking at that version and this as well...

Using The Otterbox Commuter Case

this company has different mounts if you have a case or not....

I have an Otterbox case on my Rezound already. I highly recommend anything made by those guys. Only reason I went w/ Gomadic was price. I shelled out more than I planned on the case originally, so I went frugal buying the mount.

AstroStrat89

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I have to admit, that's the attraction of an iPhone for me. No matter how crazy the accessory may be, someone makes it for the iPhone.

I would be interested in some sort of bike charging system.