1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Problem updating apps

I have apps that need to be updated, but every time I hit update it says it's unable to due to error 941. Anyone else having this problem? And what can I do to get them updated?

ROM
    Euroskank CM10

Default Re: Problem updating apps

Never heard of that. You may wanna try a soft reset first. If that doesn't work, call vzw tech support.

Global Posts
    1,357 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanROM 4.5 Pro

Default Re: Problem updating apps

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolo26 View Post
    I have apps that need to be updated, but every time I hit update it says it's unable to due to error 941. Anyone else having this problem? And what can I do to get them updated?
    I would turn of your device, remove battery, put battery back in, reboot device, then try to update. Also is this on a Rezound or Droid X, and are you running stock or custom
    Yesterday is but a dream, Tomorrow is but a vision, but Today well lived makes every Yesterday a dream of happiness and every Tomorrow a vision of hope.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I tried soft reset. It's stock. But I was about to try and pull the battery and I tried to update for the 10th time and it let me. I don't know what was going on. But thanks for your help yall!