Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Rezound ext. Bat. Door...

OEM extended battery door. WANT TO BUY.
    Have the ex battery,,already

Hard to find

Default Re: Rezound ext. Bat. Door...

you can buy battery plus door it directly from Verizon wireless, it's $30 right now with free 2 day shipping. Must add to cart to see price.

Set Your Location

htc pedia does sell the battery door separately, but it's oos.

http://shop.htcpedia.com/htc-rezound...oor-cover.html

i have an extra one since i have two extended batteries

Here is my issue with the extended batteries. THeir size, I have one on my t-bolt and it would be nice to buy a belt clip or case that would fit the extended battery to keep the phone safer.

Quote Originally Posted by kulk35 View Post
    Here is my issue with the extended batteries. THeir size, I have one on my t-bolt and it would be nice to buy a belt clip or case that would fit the extended battery to keep the phone safer.
    you can get the shell holster combo that can work like a belt clip. i would only recommend using it in vertical mode though, as horizontal can cause it to fall out.

Set Your Location

Bought mine from eBay. Already had the battery from my Tbolt which does fit.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    you can get the shell holster combo that can work like a belt clip. i would only recommend using it in vertical mode though, as horizontal can cause it to fall out.

Set Your Location
    Thank you I will have to try it out.