Tapatalk app.

vinny jr

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
After setting up the Tapatalk app putting all my forums in it and entering my UN and PW everything was working OK, I thought. After leaving the app and coming back I noticed all the individual icons from each forum was gone, my ind profile picture for each forum was still there but the Icon for each forum was not there. Anyone else experiencing this problem. Usin g the Rezound completely stock.
Thanks,
Vinny
PS love this phone, coming from the Thunderbolt waiting for the S-Off from XDA-Developers like everyone else. I was going to unlock the bootloader and root it but since whispers of ICS coming I decided to just wait.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't know If this may be it but there was a update yesterday in the app catalog for taptalk. See If your app is up to date.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

anon(3415124)

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Mine disappeared for a bit as well after the update. They're back now, though. I may have pulled the battery yesterday. I can't remember for sure. Duh...

vinny jr

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Got them to stick. I just switched to wifi and bingo. I have a very fast LTE connection, 24 mb download & 6 mb upload. Why it wouldn't stick on LTE doesn't make sense. LTE is faster than my wifi connection. Must be a glitch in the app. Any changes will let you know.
Thanks,

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk 2.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech