Notification sounds for stock email

realjet

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to set different notification sounds for the stock email & messaging apps?

Sent from HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

realjet

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
When I go to the email app and click on Notification sounds there is only a choice to turn it on. I see nothing to select which sound to use.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
When I go to the email app and click on Notification sounds there is only a choice to turn it on. I see nothing to select which sound to use.

Long press on any home screen (somewhere where there isn't an app or widget). When the "personalize" screen comes up, at the bottom is three tabs one of them says "sound"...go to it. Then tap "notification sounds"...now pick what ever sound you want for the notifications presented. Email is going to be your Exchange, Yahoo, Hotmail...basically anything other than Gmail. The option for "Message" is your text message alert. From what I can tell the only notification you can have for your Gmail is your "default notification"

realjet

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Long press on any home screen (somewhere where there isn't an app or widget). When the "personalize" screen comes up, at the bottom is three tabs one of them says "sound"...go to it. Then tap "notification sounds"...now pick what ever sound you want for the notifications presented. Email is going to be your Exchange, Yahoo, Hotmail...basically anything other than Gmail. The option for "Message" is your text message alert. From what I can tell the only notification you can have for your Gmail is your "default notification"

Thanks. That helped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC