Very worried about the "deal" I got.

thehobler

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I've never strayed from the Verizon path until now. After months of shopping for a new phone I decided the Rez was it for me. The $100 price difference at Verizon was what led me away from the Razr Maxx. Then I found the deal at Amazon for $49. Jumped on it because now I get the phone and can buy the extended battery, battery charger and a case and holster all for less than the Maxx phone only.

What did I do? Amazon says the phone is out of stock and will be shipped in 2-3 weeks. Extended batteries, cases, chargers are all in various stages of delay or out of stock. Am I going to be sorry for doing this. What's the catch? Are there a bunch of hidden charges etc. or will my contract with Verizon be worse than what I had? I am moving up from the original Motorola Droid. Just seems to good to be true. :-\

Hobler

thomasanderson

Oct 31, 2009
Visit site
Actually the sale was for about a week. Depending on your finances or upgrade eligibility, that really wasnt too helpful for too many people. As far as cases and extended batteries, Verizon is selling extended batteries for all 4g phones half off right now.(Ive seen them for even cheaper on ebay, not sure how legit they are) I went into my local VZ store Wednesday and bought one for $29.99.

pretext

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I've never strayed from the Verizon path until now. After months of shopping for a new phone I decided the Rez was it for me. The $100 price difference at Verizon was what led me away from the Razr Maxx. Then I found the deal at Amazon for $49. Jumped on it because now I get the phone and can buy the extended battery, battery charger and a case and holster all for less than the Maxx phone only.

What did I do? Amazon says the phone is out of stock and will be shipped in 2-3 weeks. Extended batteries, cases, chargers are all in various stages of delay or out of stock. Am I going to be sorry for doing this. What's the catch? Are there a bunch of hidden charges etc. or will my contract with Verizon be worse than what I had? I am moving up from the original Motorola Droid. Just seems to good to be true. :-\

Hobler

You just can't make any major changes to your account for six months when you purchase through Amazon.

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I bought 3 Rezounds for my family at Thanksgiving from Amazon - total cost $.03. We have had no problems - deal was great and setup easy. Just remember what T-Rex said - don't make major changes on your account during the first six months or they will charge you $250 per phone.

nwasquad

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
How do you keep unlimited txt plan buying through Amazon wireless? I see there is an option for keeping unlimited data but not so for txts?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87