Album art problems with stock music player...

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone else had problems with the Rezound's stock music player downloading the wrong album art? Very frustrating and not sure how to fix it or turn it off!

2012-04-17_16-37-02.jpg

2012-04-17_16-37-34.jpg

2012-04-17_16-38-24.jpg

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The majority of my album art has downloaded correctly. I do have some songs with just the music icon next to it, but none where the art is incorrect.

MarkSeven

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Mine takes random pics from my gallery! I absolutely HATE that!!! I had to get Cover Art Grabber just to take them off but if I download or transfer a new song to my device it does it again! It's really annoying, especially for a phone who's selling point is Beats Audio! They could've at least put a smarter music player in it!

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
When I had an iPod, iTunes would consistently update my cover art. I hated it, it had Shania Twain on the cover of a Flyleaf album. Now that is about as night and day as you can get.

Shania Twain is easy on the eyes, at least. Think of it as a screw up with a silver lining.

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I have downloaded cover art grabber, cover art downloader and iTag, none of that is helping. When I go into iTag, everything looks right, but when I open the music app, I stil get Billy Idol as my Bob Sever cover art.

I am thinking about just deleting all my music and album art and starting over....

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
When I had an iPod, iTunes would consistently update my cover art. I hated it, it had Shania Twain on the cover of a Flyleaf album. Now that is about as night and day as you can get.

My trusty 80gb iPod classic (with over 8000 songs on it...) died a few days ago. I was asked if I was going to replace it. I said nope, I have a spare android phone (my Incredible, rooted running cm7) and I can stick a 32gb microSD in it and use it. I bought a cable from cablejive that allows me to plug my Androids into any iPod dock and charge the phone while listening to my music....the guys with the iPhones are jealous of my Android with Beats sound! Even plugged into a crappy dock at work, the sounds of my Rezound smokes their iphones and my old iPod. We wore my poor iPod out I guess...