Dr. Dre sent me to the walk-in clinic.

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
So I was using my Beats headset at the gym and went to take off my ear buds. The friggin bud came off the speaker and got lodged in my ear canal. Had to have a doctor extract it. Kinda funny, thought I'd share. Use caution lol.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
So I was using my Beats headset at the gym and went to take off my ear buds. The friggin bud came off the speaker and got lodged in my ear canal. Had to have a doctor extract it. Kinda funny, thought I'd share. Use caution lol.

Hope they didn't rake you over the coals on the bill. I had one of those little ear fittings come off in my ear. My GF was able to fish it out with tweezers. I was to ashamed to post about til I read this. I feel your pain but I'm sure glad I wasn't billed for removal.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Moral of the story...don't jam earbuds in your head..I felt suction once when I was pulling an earbud out and I will never again do that. I still use earbuds but I only put them in far enough that the cut off outside noise.

mtbhk44

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
The first time I used these things I thought to myself "I wonder if these could come off in my ear - nah, why would they release a product that would do that - they must have tested them"

#fail

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
The first time I used these things I thought to myself "I wonder if these could come off in my ear - nah, why would they release a product that would do that - they must have tested them"

#fail
Lol consider me a trial test. The product did not pass.

Vito2000

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site

I'm wondering if sweat in your ear created a seal around the earbud which in turn created suction while pulling the earbud out. What do you think? Is this a case of sweaty suction? :confused:

Caseydn

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I stopped using my Beats headset (on my second pair) for exercise altogether because the included buds seem to be too loose or too tight for me. Now I just use a much more comfortable (and cheap) Sony headset that wraps around my ear. Reminds me why I've never spent more than $10-$15 on earphones.

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm wondering if sweat in your ear created a seal around the earbud which in turn created suction while pulling the earbud out. What do you think? Is this a case of sweaty suction? :confused:
It's possible. I only use them when I work out. I tried different sizes but the other included buds are either too large or too small.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781