Global Equalizer

xxfallacyxx

Bearded
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I recently migrated my music collection into the cloud, and since then have been using Google's Play Music app to listen to music. Now since this doesn't allow use of the Beats audio profile, I looked into equalizer apps, and came across this:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...artandroidapps.equalizer&hl=en&token=RRSdSs9D

It's pretty nice. Layout is simple to use, though swiping between screens can sometimes inadvertently change an EQ setting, so I suggest using the tabs at the top of the screen.

It's a global EQ, and should work with most any music player.

It's got a nifty feature for those who have varied taste in music that allows it to read the id3 tags of the music and automatically apply the correct genre EQ preset as specified by the tags.

xxfallacyxx

Bearded
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
It probably doesn't have as much frequency controls as DSP, but from using so far I like it. Especially that auto-EQ setting feature, although it's making me realize that my id3 tags must be messed up because Breaking Benjamin is NOT classical music haha.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
It probably doesn't have as much frequency controls as DSP, but from using so far I like it. Especially that auto-EQ setting feature, although it's making me realize that my id3 tags must be messed up because Breaking Benjamin is NOT classical music haha.

Sure it is. Diary of Jane was about Jane Eyre. Topless was about Picasso. They're so classical they should be played on lutes.. lol