Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Data Connection

is anyone else having issues with data connections? I'm running stock in the Seattle Metro area. I had some issues with my phone so at the prompting of the Verizon store yesterday, I did a factory reset and now I am having connectivity issues and wanted to make sure it is not a network issue before I go back to the store. Thanks for your help

Global Posts
    136 Global Posts

Default Re: Data Connection

Having some 4G issues in Houston,TX. Had to step down to 3G
    Mr Fix-It

ROM
    Stock Rooted

Call Verizon if you think you're having network issues. They may not always be forthcoming with information but it's usually not a bad indicator of what's actually going on..

On a side note, much like Windows tech support, Verizon's first and usually only answer to problems is to do a factory reset. Those are the problems we fix(without losing your data) more often than not.
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
    We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
    because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney

In Bellevue, WA, no data problems at the moment. My phone didn't connect to 3G, this morning, but, 4G works fine.

ROM
    Stock until 4.0.4 hits

Quote Originally Posted by bellken View Post
    In Bellevue, WA, no data problems at the moment. My phone didn't connect to 3G, this morning, but, 4G works fine.
    Lucky bastage! No 4G coverage in Bellingham, WA yet.

I haven't had any issues here in Memphis,TN.