Is this a genuine Rezound wall charger?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I bought a wall charger from ebay. Top of pic are the ones that came from one of my Rezounds. Bottom pic are from ebay. Detailed pics are the eBay one. I normally prefer to buy from Verizon, but they don't seem to sell the extmicro usb cable.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I bought a wall charger from ebay. Top of pic are the ones that came from one of my Rezounds. Bottom pic are from ebay. Detailed pics are the eBay one. I normally prefer to buy from Verizon, but they don't seem to sell the extmicro usb cable.

As long as the outputs on the plug match I don't see that it makes any difference. I use an old Blackberry charger on mine sometimes. Charges just fine.

Is it an issue of selling under false pretenses?

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes that is the Rezound Charger. Our phone has a weird end that plug into the phone. This is why normal micro USB have to go in upside down

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
As long as the outputs on the plug match I don't see that it makes any difference. I use an old Blackberry charger on mine sometimes. Charges just fine.

Is it an issue of selling under false pretenses?
It seems to be okay, I spent a bit of money, around $10 for it, just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting ripped off because of bulk packaging (no retail box or anything). I wanted an extmicro usb, so it can get a snug fit. Micro usb tends to be looser.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair