1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is this a genuine Rezound wall charger?

I bought a wall charger from ebay. Top of pic are the ones that came from one of my Rezounds. Bottom pic are from ebay. Detailed pics are the eBay one. I normally prefer to buy from Verizon, but they don't seem to sell the extmicro usb cable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this a genuine Rezound wall charger?-p1020976_r.jpg   Is this a genuine Rezound wall charger?-p1020977_r.jpg   Is this a genuine Rezound wall charger?-p1020978_r.jpg   Is this a genuine Rezound wall charger?-p1020979a_r.jpg  

Default Re: Is this a genuine Rezound wall charger?

I'm not at home to check numbers, but mine looks exactly like that. Packaging was the same as well.

ROM
    HTC One (Verizon) Stock

Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    I bought a wall charger from ebay. Top of pic are the ones that came from one of my Rezounds. Bottom pic are from ebay. Detailed pics are the eBay one. I normally prefer to buy from Verizon, but they don't seem to sell the extmicro usb cable.
    As long as the outputs on the plug match I don't see that it makes any difference. I use an old Blackberry charger on mine sometimes. Charges just fine.

Is it an issue of selling under false pretenses?
    "I drank what?" -Socrates

Global Posts
    1,816 Global Posts
    ROM
    VernomRez / ICS / CM9

Yes that is the Rezound Charger. Our phone has a weird end that plug into the phone. This is why normal micro USB have to go in upside down
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Wanda View Post
    As long as the outputs on the plug match I don't see that it makes any difference. I use an old Blackberry charger on mine sometimes. Charges just fine.

Is it an issue of selling under false pretenses?
    It seems to be okay, I spent a bit of money, around $10 for it, just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting ripped off because of bulk packaging (no retail box or anything). I wanted an extmicro usb, so it can get a snug fit. Micro usb tends to be looser.