Has Verizon lost their collective minds?

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
So the Rezound is on par with the OneX (for the most part). As we all well know, the Rezound gets no love from Big Red, and most people were expecting more/better for the new Droid Incredible. Well if this is correct article is correct, the new Dinc will be on par with the One S which by my reckoning is vastly inferior to the Rezound.

I know sometimes business decisions don't make themselves apparent to the public but this just seems like yet another horrible mistake in the Android market by Motoro..I mean Verizon. Are they that determined to make/keep Moto at the top of the list, or do they just hate HTC? Maybe I'm just burned out from people going "What phone is that" and me responding "The HTC Rezound" only to hear, "Oh, never heard of that".. Ugh

Source: Cnet

bberrynewbie84

Galaxy nexus!
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
It's funny how the Rezound gets treated, even the resell value sucks which I don't understand.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It's funny how the Rezound gets treated, even the resell value sucks which I don't understand.

I bought the rezound for $50 on upgrade less than 2 weeks after release. I think that the resell of the rezound is one par if not better than other phones offered at $50 on upgrade within 2 weeks of release.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
So the Rezound is on par with the OneX (for the most part). As we all well know, the Rezound gets no love from Big Red, and most people were expecting more/better for the new Droid Incredible. Well if this is correct article is correct, the new Dinc will be on par with the One S which by my reckoning is vastly inferior to the Rezound.

Unfortunately, the DInc4G is a step down from the One S in camera tech and a couple other areas. Like the Rezound, the removable battery and storage is a big plus.

Last edited:

xxfallacyxx

Bearded
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, it's a step down from the One S in camera tech and a couple other areas. Like the Rezound, the removable battery and storage is a big plus.

When quoting a post which mentions 3 phones, it might be helpful to be specific in your reply regarding what phone you're saying is a step down from the One S

mtbhk44

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm very confused by this release. I do like the 4 inch screen and Sense 4.0 but other than that, I don't see why anyone would upgrade to the new Inc over the Rezound? Especially since the Rezound can be had at a much better price, the developer community is very active and the phone has already been broken wide open. This device makes no sense.

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
If I stay with Verizon, the Rezound is what I'm planning to get next. However, based on the fact that something has went wrong with every phone they've sent, I'm about ready to not give a crap about how good the network is just to go to another carrier and maybe get a reliable device.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

I know sometimes business decisions don't make themselves apparent to the public but this just seems like yet another horrible mistake in the Android market by Motoro..I mean Verizon. Are they that determined to make/keep Moto at the top of the list, or do they just hate HTC? Maybe I'm just burned out from people going "What phone is that" and me responding "The HTC Rezound" only to hear, "Oh, never heard of that".. Ugh

VZW, focuses on whatever the latest and greatest is. It's just that simple.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

cvette93

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
The Inc LTE doesn't even have the 720p screen that the Rezound has. I was extremely disappointed with the new Inc. Guess I will have to hold on to my Rezound until the One's reach Verizon...

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
When quoting a post which mentions 3 phones, it might be helpful to be specific in your reply regarding what phone you're saying is a step down from the One S

I saw that. I tried to fix it earlier, but my cursor was jumping everywhere but to where I wanted to edit so I gave up.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

I'd have to disagree with that. The Motorola Droid Bionic got no love from VZW or Motorola in my opinion.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae