System Update page still says "Coming Soon!".

jtversky

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
what kind of update notification did you get? Just checked the sw update on the phone, and it did take a little longer before saying unavailable

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I have to say that the leak that came out yesterday was darn good. I am sure it is *not* the final one because that one was dated something like 4-28. Close but I am sure they made some changes.

It is near. Will it be in the morning? Who knows, but it is close...

ajnevares

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I have to say that the leak that came out yesterday was darn good.

Agreed! I've installed all 3 leaks and this latest one is pretty solid. It might be final one because I believe, per that Verizon spreadsheet that was released a few weeks ago revealing the 05/09/2012 release date, shows testing would take place from the 4/16 thru 5/7 and 2 leaks were released within that time period...but then again I am just being hopeful because I am getting tired of my phone resetting w/ each software install lol

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Agreed! I've installed all 3 leaks and this latest one is pretty solid. It might be final one because I believe, per that Verizon spreadsheet that was released a few weeks ago revealing the 05/09/2012 release date, shows testing would take place from the 4/16 thru 5/7 and 2 leaks were released within that time period...but then again I am just being hopeful because I am getting tired of my phone resetting w/ each software install lol

yeah but it is test, fix, increase version number...test, fix, increase version number

unless something major comes along, I would say final build number will be around 5/5 giving them 4 days to prepare for it..

ajnevares

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
yeah but it is test, fix, increase version number...test, fix, increase version number

unless something major comes along, I would say final build number will be around 5/5 giving them 4 days to prepare for it..

yeah you're probably right, just wishful thinking on my part and was hoping to avoid another update and have the latest version already :-\

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I have to say that the leak that came out yesterday was darn good. I am sure it is *not* the final one because that one was dated something like 4-28. Close but I am sure they made some changes.

It is near. Will it be in the morning? Who knows, but it is close...

If I recall correctly 4-28 is the build date.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
1am. Just happened to wake up. 16% battery. Plugged in & charging. Still not allowed to check for a software update until the battery is at 30%.

I guess HTC assumes my power will go out? Do I live in the African bush?!?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

mikeytg1024

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I am trying "Check New" and the process never gets past the "checking for new..." screen. In the past when I tried this it would say "nothing new" after 30 seconds or so. Maybe they have it down to prepare for the rollout? I am in north Joisey.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae