Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27
Like Tree13Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    skatergirl's Avatar
    Lovin' My Phone

    Posts
    1,311 Posts

    Smile Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    Well, I think I found my calendar cure *knock on wood*

    I did a sync between my Outlook calendar and the other google account. All calendar events synced over to Google. I went to my tab and there was EVERYTHING from the new calendar!!

    So, I clicked off my regular calendar in the tab and turned off the sync for the regular calendar in the tab. It is a pretty good solution. I created a calendar event from the tab. It synced to Google, then to Outlook and then to my phone. I created an event from my phone, it synced to Outlook, then to Google and then to my phone!

    Wow ... I have my own little super highway going on!

    Thanks everyone for all your tips.
    ~Janet~
  2. #2  
    xxfallacyxx's Avatar
    Bearded

    Posts
    744 Posts
    ROM
    Business Sense ICS

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    Bet you're relieved that's over with.
    skatergirl likes this.
  3. #3  
    MrSmith317's Avatar
    Mr Fix-It

    Posts
    2,213 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    Glad to hear you got it all worked out.

    Also, I know I'm one of if not the biggest mouths on here but that should never take away from the quality community we have here. Wanda, Dovahkiin, xxfallacyxx, Pizzadude, Dpham00, Major Payne, our friendly neighborhood mod PaulG(when he shows his face lol), even Phil when he pokes in on occasion, and the list goes on and on(If I didn't mention you by name, imagine that I did). You guys really make AC worth coming back to. And since skatergirl singled me out, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for making AC a great place to come and discuss what's going on with the Rezound.
    “Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
    We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
    because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

    -Walt Disney
    Thanked by 3:
    skatergirl and xxfallacyxx like this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    skatergirl's Avatar
    Lovin' My Phone

    Posts
    1,311 Posts

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    Quote Originally Posted by xxfallacyxx View Post
    Bet you're relieved that's over with.
    You have no idea!! I am a slave to my calendar. I am totally happy I was able to get this to work, THANKS to all you smart people out here!!!
    ~Janet~
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    skatergirl's Avatar
    Lovin' My Phone

    Posts
    1,311 Posts

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith317 View Post
    Glad to hear you got it all worked out.

    Also, I know I'm one of if not the biggest mouths on here but that should never take away from the quality community we have here. Wanda, Dovahkiin, xxfallacyxx, Pizzadude, Dpham00, Major Payne, our friendly neighborhood mod PaulG(when he shows his face lol), even Phil when he pokes in on occasion, and the list goes on and on(If I didn't mention you by name, imagine that I did). You guys really make AC worth coming back to. And since skatergirl singled me out, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for making AC a great place to come and discuss what's going on with the Rezound.
    Right on! I second everything you said!!
    ~Janet~
  6. #6  
    xxfallacyxx's Avatar
    Bearded

    Posts
    744 Posts
    ROM
    Business Sense ICS

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    Awww shucks guys! :P
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    It's always nice when the pesky, little black cloud quits hanging out over your head.
    skatergirl likes this.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  
    skatergirl's Avatar
    Lovin' My Phone

    Posts
    1,311 Posts

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    Quote Originally Posted by humpagardengnome View Post
    It's always nice when the pesky, little black cloud quits hanging out over your head.
    Oh my gosh, you know it!
    ~Janet~
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith317 View Post
    .....I'd like to thank each and every one of you for making AC a great place to come and discuss what's going on with the Rezound.
    Discuss? Rezound? Am I to understand this is a cellphone forum. I've been bamboozled, as one time tubby teen in me, was lured here under the guise there were going to be free Ice Cream Sandwiches distributed.
    skatergirl likes this.
  10. #10  
    major payne's Avatar

    Posts
    843 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,816 Global Posts
    ROM
    VernomRez / ICS / CM9

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    Your making me blush!

    Quote Originally Posted by humpagardengnome View Post
    Discuss? Rezound? Am I to understand this is a cellphone forum. I've been bamboozled, as one time tubby teen in me, was lured here under the guise there were going to be free Ice Cream Sandwiches distributed.

    As long as you didn't get it his truck you should be ok, If you did we need to call CSI, NCIS, and the BAU. Hurry man time is of the essence
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    Your making me blush!




    As long as you didn't get it his truck you should be ok, If you did we need to call CSI, NCIS, and the BAU. Hurry man time is of the essence
    Please send the ladies of Baywatch.
  12. #12  
    MrSmith317's Avatar
    Mr Fix-It

    Posts
    2,213 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    I'd like to point out that as of this moment our own piizzadude and humpagardengnome are two of the top posters on AC, and yet I have more thanks than them. This is a crime and should be rectified. Thank these guys for the help that they give.
    “Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
    We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
    because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

    -Walt Disney
    Thanked by:
    skatergirl likes this.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  
    skatergirl's Avatar
    Lovin' My Phone

    Posts
    1,311 Posts

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith317 View Post
    I'd like to point out that as of this moment our own piizzadude and humpagardengnome are two of the top posters on AC, and yet I have more thanks than them. This is a crime and should be rectified. Thank these guys for the help that they give.

    I don't think I know of pizzadude, but I do thank and like humpardenome all the time!
    ~Janet~
    Thanked by:
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    I applaud your inclusion of Piizzadude, he ain't delivery, he's stuffed crust Digiorno. That gnome jerk is a good for nothing goofball though. He deserves Rezound revocation and extraditon over to the GNex forum.

    P.S. I fully expect that gnome portion to double my thanked count in a few hours.
  15. #15  

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    Quote Originally Posted by skatergirl View Post
    You have no idea!! I am a slave to my calendar. I am totally happy I was able to get this to work, THANKS to all you smart people out here!!!
    Be careful you don't drop your calendar in the toidy...
    Thanked by:
    skatergirl likes this.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  
    skatergirl's Avatar
    Lovin' My Phone

    Posts
    1,311 Posts

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    Well, if it's not one thing it's another!!!

    As of this morning, my gmail will not send or receive from my tablet. UGH!!!
    ~Janet~
  17. #17  
    MrSmith317's Avatar
    Mr Fix-It

    Posts
    2,213 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    Quote Originally Posted by skatergirl View Post
    Well, if it's not one thing it's another!!!

    As of this morning, my gmail will not send or receive from my tablet. UGH!!!
    Did you check that you don't have a sync stuck? It happens sometimes. Just go in accounts & sync and see if the sync gmail still has the refresh icon stuck. Even if it doesn't uncheck/check google.
    “Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
    We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
    because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

    -Walt Disney
    Thanked by:
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  
    skatergirl's Avatar
    Lovin' My Phone

    Posts
    1,311 Posts

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    I had tried a couple of things before posting and what the heck do you know ... now it is working! TGIF!!! I can't take much more! LOL!
    ~Janet~
  19. #19  
    MrSmith317's Avatar
    Mr Fix-It

    Posts
    2,213 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    Quote Originally Posted by skatergirl View Post
    I had tried a couple of things before posting and what the heck do you know ... now it is working! TGIF!!! I can't take much more! LOL!
    Good deal. Now remember what you did and you can help the next person that is cursed lol.
    “Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
    We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
    because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

    -Walt Disney
  20. #20  

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    Quote Originally Posted by skatergirl View Post
    I had tried a couple of things before posting and what the heck do you know ... now it is working! TGIF!!! I can't take much more! LOL!
    When will it end, geesh, you just can't catch a break lately can you.
    skatergirl likes this.
  21. #21  
    Dovahkiin's Avatar
    One Man Wolfpack

    Posts
    1,002 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,001 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith317 View Post
    I'd like to point out that as of this moment our own piizzadude and humpagardengnome are two of the top posters on AC, and yet I have more thanks than them. This is a crime and should be rectified. Thank these guys for the help that they give.
    Crimes to be rectified, you say? I dropped a widget on here and Phil ran with it for an article. What did I get? A .gif of a guy clapping. What about that crime, man? No one cares about the peons.
  22. #22  
    MrSmith317's Avatar
    Mr Fix-It

    Posts
    2,213 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Crimes to be rectified, you say? I dropped a widget on here and Phil ran with it for an article. What did I get? A .gif of a guy clapping. What about that crime, man? No one cares about the peons.
    Look at post #3 in this thread. I care. Or at least I'm pretending to care ;-)
    “Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
    We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
    because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

    -Walt Disney
  23. #23  
    Dovahkiin's Avatar
    One Man Wolfpack

    Posts
    1,002 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,001 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith317 View Post
    Look at post #3 in this thread. I care. Or at least I'm pretending to care ;-)
    I am not above enjoying false affection. I'll take it
    skatergirl likes this.
  24. #24  

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Crimes to be rectified, you say? I dropped a widget on here and Phil ran with it for an article. What did I get? A .gif of a guy clapping. What about that crime, man? No one cares about the peons.
    That was a funny series of posts in that thread. I'm sure Phil has petitioned you for sainthood on AC.
  25. #25  
    MrSmith317's Avatar
    Mr Fix-It

    Posts
    2,213 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

    Default Re: Thank You Mr. Smith and everyone else!

    Quote Originally Posted by humpagardengnome View Post
    That was a funny series of posts in that thread. I'm sure Phil has petitioned you for sainthood on AC.
    I just looked back at that thread....phony Phil is still clapping.
    “Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
    We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
    because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

    -Walt Disney
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

B