Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Launcher help

I have been using go launcher for quite a while. For the past week or so, whenever I hit the home button after using an app, checking email, etc. it keeps asking me whether I want to use sense or go launcher to complete the task. I know that I have to set it initially but I have only had to set it once. I have uninstalled then reinstalled but it is still doing it. Anyone know how to resolve this?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Send yourself a backup, uninstall, reinstall, then import backup.

I had a similar bug a few months ago, and that's what fixed it. May take some time to reset widgets, but it worked.

Fraternally,

Gary
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks for the advice. Tried it and it didn't work. Any other solutions/advice?

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Tried it and it didn't work. Unfortunately have ever any other suggestions?

Don't use a backup? Uninstall, remove anything associated with GoLp and do a full reinstall.

Other than that, I would say maybe factory reset. Ugh. Sorry you're having trouble. I love this launcher.

Fraternally,

Gary

Default Re: Launcher help

Before doing all of the resets and uninstalls try this app, Home Manager by Carp. Set Go Launcher as your default and see if that fixes the problem.

Have you checked to be sure you haven't lost the Default setting? Menu->Settings->Applications-> All->LauncherPro
    Scroll to the bottom and verify that it's set as the default launcher.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX-80 using Tapatalk 2