Handcent issues

tarnak

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know why Handcent shows double listings for contacts? it will show two mobiles, two homes and two work numbers, both identical. Sometimes the issue will go away, then come back after handcent updates. this issue is across several phone types, so its not just my rezound. Any ideas?

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
In my case, both sound and LED Handcent notifications stopped working after its latest update. Has anybody else experienced this?

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I had the same multiple contact issue also... and how I corrected it..

First... I told Handcent that I just wanted it to show contacts with mobile numbers... Nothing else.

In PEOPLE, I only show contacts on the phone.... I do not link contacts with GOOGLE... I do link contacts to FACEBOOK. But again, I only tell my contact list to show contacts on the phone.... No Google / Facebook / or SIM.

Now, when I tell it to also display SIM, i have about 100 contacts show up. How they got on the SIM card is beyond me... but there they were.... I deleted ALL the contacts on the SIM....

Once I did this, all my message programs started showing the proper MOBILE number... and ONLY the mobile number... FINALLY!

So, for those having issues, I would see if you have accidentally stored some of your contacts on the SIM card...

Lego

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon