1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default upgrade

Because of the 4g data plans change i went and upgraded my SO's incredible 2 phone to a rezound in order to keep my unlimited data grandfathered plan and they (the verizon rep) told me my unlimited data plan is good for at least 2 years due my contract, but when i upgrade again, IF they go to the tiered plan i will have to it. They arent sure at this point what they are going to do, its not yet set in stone, all this according to the rep.

And they had no info on the ICS OTA.
    Peace
    Leozdad

Don't look for a way to make money.
    Find a way to make a living doing what you like to do anyway.
    Otherwise you're just raising ransom to buy back your life

Rezounding Vigor Rocks!

Default Re: upgrade

there is already a thread on this. If tiered data is forced for upgrades , you can still get unlimited data by paying the unsubsidized price for the phone.

I also don't trust store reps. Some may tell the truth, some will just pull stuff from their backside.

I agree, a lot of the time the store reps don't know what they r talking about and don't know what they are doing.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    832 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by etc91 View Post
    I agree, a lot of the time the store reps don't know what they r talking about and don't know what they are doing.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums
    ..except how to extract the maximum amount of money out of a customer without taking a breath! Caveat emptor.

Quote Originally Posted by jdk2 View Post
    ..except how to extract the maximum amount of money out of a customer without taking a breath! Caveat emptor.
    so do ex wives, my friend.
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Quote Originally Posted by humpagardengnome View Post
    so do ex wives, my friend.
    Current wives do to, they call it "practice"

Rezound via Tapatalk 2