Where do you keep your Rezound?

blackbyrd

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a holster off Amazon for the rezound with a normal battery. That + 2 htc batteries & a battery charger was under 30 bucks! Love it!

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
It's part of my stuff. Sometimes I take my phone as part of my stuff with me. From home to car to work. And then..... I sit it down with the rest if my mobile stuff. And when I go home I take my mobile stuff along with me. That's what I do.

Sent from my hooka via hash cloud.

b_leonard

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Defender Otterbox on my hip. I personally hate phones in my pocket. Scared I would scratch it. Plus I work in a factory so with all of the movement I do I can feel it vibrate better.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Damn all you folks talking about using a clip n holster combo are making me feel guilty about keeping it in my pocket. Just always felt like a douche for carrying around my work BB on my hip but when you're not wearing a suit it's a little easier to hide the phone below a shirt ;-)

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Damn all you folks talking about using a clip n holster combo are making me feel guilty about keeping it in my pocket. Just always felt like a douche for carrying around my work BB on my hip but when you're not wearing a suit it's a little easier to hide the phone below a shirt ;-)

I would have agreed with you but I got over it pretty quick. I forgot I had it in my back pocket once and sat down. Didn't break it but the potential was enough for me to change

Rezound via Tapatalk 2

babytazz18

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I would have agreed with you but I got over it pretty quick. I forgot I had it in my back pocket once and sat down. Didn't break it but the potential was enough for me to change

Rezound via Tapatalk 2

I used to do this also, between that or the random moment my fingers want to play volleyball with the phone and im fumbling around with it trying to play wide reciever and keep my phone from hitting the ground.

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Belt clip, pants pocket, shirt pocket, coat pocket. Sometimes on the right, but mostly on the left.

When in my front pants pocket I use vibrate mode. Getting a call is exciting!

blackbyrd

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Just got my new case/holster combo off Amazon designed for a standard battery. I love it. Nice click when you put it in, no extra bulk like the vzw version, looks very nice. No more front pocket worries for me. Whew.

Paradocks

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Just got my new case/holster combo off Amazon designed for a standard battery. I love it. Nice click when you put it in, no extra bulk like the vzw version, looks very nice. No more front pocket worries for me. Whew.

I bought the Verizon case/holster combo yesterday, but I have the extended battery so it works perfectly. I like the built-in kickstand. I can see where the case might be too big for people with a standard battery, though. I used to keep my Rezound in my front shirt pocket, but now it is on my left hip.

travo112

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I keep mine in an otterbox defender... Big and bulky however I am clumsy and have broken my rezound screen before

This message was sent using my iPhone 4s on tapatalk

Don't forget to thank!

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I keep mine in an otterbox defender... Big and bulky however I am clumsy and have broken my rezound screen before

This message was sent using my iPhone 4s on tapatalk

Don't forget to thank!

Sent from an iPhone? Don't forget to thank? iPhone?! Thank!? iPHONE?!?!? THANK!??!?! THANK IPHONE?!?!?!?!?!

atom.jpg

blackbyrd

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I bought the Verizon case/holster combo yesterday, but I have the extended battery so it works perfectly. I like the built-in kickstand. I can see where the case might be too big for people with a standard battery, though. I used to keep my Rezound in my front shirt pocket, but now it is on my left hip.

Yeah my new holster is just like the Verizon one, but thinner, cheaper, and with a slightly different pattern design.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC